Fox Hounds Spring Real Ale Festival - Suffolk

68 Posts | Latest reply on 05/06/2012 12:13:01 by davidneale | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes I had a brilliant time. I hit a load of traffic on the A11, stopped for coffee and chilled in the traffic jam. Thanks to everyone who came, it was brilliant and I look forward to the next time we all meet up. Big smileThumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

Back from the weekend at the Fox and Hounds.  We were a small, but perfectly formed group of well behaved motorcyclists.  Until the tents were pitched.   Great company, great laughs - fish and chips, cannons and a pier visit at Southwold - topped off by cheap ice creams.  A day Pete will never forget!!   Another £1.03 and he could have had a wristband, too.   Many thanks to all concerned.  See you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What an excellent weekend!! It wasn't the amount of people but the quality of the people there, that made this weekend so great!!!!   As the only girl camping, I would like to say thank you to all the guys for making me feel so welcome, a part of the group and being such a great bunch of Gentleman.   I've loaded a few photo's on the event, please tag yourself!!   I can honestly say, I believe we catered for everyone: Beer Bands Pizza Belly Laughs Cooked Breakfast (Mushrooms for some LOL) Fish & Chips Ice Cream (not so cheap for me) Village People Wi-Fi Embarrassed Bike show Pier Cannons Rideout - Thank you Simple1 for the pilly ride Bike Racing @ Snetterton - Great meet up!!   The host of this pub made us feel very welcome - thank you Stuart, to you and your team, for all the hard work you put in Clap   I for one will be looking forward to the next meet Beer                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I really enjoyed this one...apart from being stuffed down the cannonOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LOL @ XK..........count your blessings, if you hadn't wriggled so much, we would have fired you from it!!!! Wink

lindaloki's Profile
lindaloki

In: Norfolk

might not have madeit to the whole weekend, but thanks to Andysimmo,who is a complete gentleman, who picked me up from thurrock services with his band of merrymen and pauline and gave me a pilly to and from snetterton,they all made me feel very relaxed and welcome,  so I could join in the fun, had a great day and a good giggle with foto ,also getting to meet the others that were there too good memories thanks guys and heres looking forward to the next ones Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
tri885's Profile
tri885

In: Thetford

Who let XK out of the cannon?  And why?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It was David Neale LOL XK wiggled and slipped out Wacko as I was trying to light the cannon Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

XK wiggled and slipped out   It was a wardrobe malfunction, honest, yer honour!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

The 'hat' was a definate 'wardrobe malfunction'....Marlon Brando look!!??......More like Mary QuantLOL..   This was without doubt a weekend I shall be able to look back at and guarantee a big stupid smile appears on my faceBig smile...   Great company, great surroundings/weather/food/beer and great riding roads with great mates and to finish it off with meeting new friends from BM at Snetterton.....Priceless....   I can only finish this by saying....For those who whinge and moan about the membership cost and 'what you get for your money'.... this weekend & the people who met up and will now continue meeting as friends.....WORTH EVERY PENNYThumbs UpHandshake                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I second that one DaveThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And what dn was doing wiv that traffic cone in his tent...Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

That wasn't just any traffic cone! She (oops) I mean it was the dream of my life. But I left her I mean it thereUnhappy I didn't even get a phone number.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well, she was a bit flat-chested...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I still wish I'd got a photo of David helping KX with his zip Embarrassed and the face's of the people driving by LOL Forget about the cone David, she wasn't your type! unlike the broom Wink   Old Red..........I Agree!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wasn't going to mention the broom, but dn is a fetish master!Shocked Talk about 3 in a bed!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Are you telling me that all that noise wasn't Simon with his Wi-Fi Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Embarrassed I forgot about the broom and the zip, not to mention passers byEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dn paid him to cause a distraction, whilst he got down to the business in hand!    ie. sweeping out the cone !  (yer, right!)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It was a cheap nightBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.7803 seconds. There are 609 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption