Its me !!

16 Posts | Latest reply on 02/05/2012 11:37:33 by bomb doctor | Go to original / last post
tattooedprincess's Profile
tattooedprincess

In: Dorset
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello...   Just joined the site... Started riding last year after years of being on the back... but now im fully in control and loving it !!!   Would be great to meet up wit other riders and rally go'ers who like a laugh and bit of banter ..   stay safe this summer   Virginnia Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi there! And well-done after 40 years I never feel as if I'm in control!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi tattooedprincess   Welome to BM,   There are plenty of events to attend, check out the events by clicking the button above. You will find lots of good people to meet.   Have fun and good luck                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I can only admire your confidence - obviously you are just crazy enough to be on here.

Hug

tattooedprincess's Profile
tattooedprincess

In: Dorset

Cheers for all the kind words... hope to see a few of you of the summer... anyone doing farmyard this year?? hoping for slightly less rain than last year !!

as for crazy.. you all look very welcoming.. who wants to be "normal" anyway !! Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome to the madhouse TP                                                                                                                                                                             
chundummy9's Profile
chundummy9

In: Newcastle Upon T

just joined the site myself,busy getting divorced but managed to keep the bike(hooray).
had bikes for 20something years,but it still feels new every time i go out.
control,whats that then?
ive got access to some of the best bike routes on my doorstep here in the northeast,                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

welcome chund jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hello tattooedprincess, good on you for getting in the riding seat, welcome to Biker Match.  Hope you enjoy the site and am sure you will meet lots of lovely people.  Don't be shy get involved and I hope that we bump into each other at an event, meet or rally.  We are hoping to get some more events etc in Scotland. All the best, ride safe & take care Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi, good to see people more local on the site, hopefully catch up with you when I'm home.....keep an eye on the events if there's anything on and I'm heading down just give me a shout, company will be welcome...                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Hi chundummyWelcome to BM, as you can see there is plenty going on. Check out the events. Aslo lots of good people to meet and not to far from you.   Good Luck                                                                                                                                                                             
Paladin's Profile
Paladin

In: Derby

Welcome to the site been riding for 30 years and like lethegoodtimesroll said i never feel like i'm in control i just hang on and hope for the best lol ..... Bike and life ;)                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Good to see you, theres some good people on here, shout out and youll get on fine .

Smile  G

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi and welcome aboard the BM cruise :)

Have a look around and then jump in with both feet, try not to munch on the crayons cos we are running low.

Any questions or problems just Prod A Mod, list of site staff is at the bottom of the page.

Enjoy

BJ x
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Hiya TP, welcome to the crazy world of BM.   Hope your enjoying your new freedom of two wheels, just rememnber to stay shiny side up!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 880 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption