XK leaving

12 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2012 21:16:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry to disappoint - but this is just a holiday for a few weeks. I am sooooooooo tired, I need to re-charge the batteries.   I will look in occasionally tho.   Try and behave while I'm away, 'cos I know wot u lot r like!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You had me worried for a minute.....don't you dare go to far Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oi XK - I want a twice weekly report on that bike o' yours whilst ur away.....and give a shout if you find yourself heading to squires anytime!.x.Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

"try and behave" ..........lol like you do ya mean? ! Tongue Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Enjoy the break John Wink  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

catch you later XK, and don't do anything I wouldn't do - that should leave you plenty of scope. Actually, do everything I do and you might get slapped less; lol.

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Hug Think the "holiday" includes coffeeeeeeeee and lushness in Whitley Bay does it not.. rideout to St. Mary's for donuts and seagull slapping... better to slap a seagull than an XK   Be lush XK.. and yes I have my spanner still... Missing a box though.. Sort It!! Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

OI !!!!! Buggerlugs  don't you stray too far  Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Don't get too excited - just testing the watersErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
feistygirl's Profile
feistygirl

In: Rochdale

Thought you'd gone...... you just lurking instead ??                                                                                                                                                                             
bobbyfrankenstein's Profile
bobbyfrankenstein

In: Buxton
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

he is just lulling folk into a false sense of peace and tranquility!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be afraid.......XK is still about LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 561 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption