Giddy Kippers trip to Matlock Sunday 15th

117 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2012 22:43:00 by PaulXXX | Go to original / last post
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

OK folks following the considerable success of the trip to Rivvy Barn this weekend and to make it easier for the Midlands Farmers. How about a meet next Sunday at Matlock Bath and your names to the list!

Going
IanT1966 Big smile

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going IanT1966 Big smile

Riggy66 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ian   what time are you suggesting meeting...might be able to make this one dependant on timing                                                                                                                                                                             
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Hi Shoei, time is from 12 onwards, basically get there when you can, but if we all aim to be there by 1pm that would be good

Going IanT1966 Big smile

Riggy66 Thumbs Up

Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds

Enjoyed the run to Rivvi so could well be up for this,will be up early to watch the f1 gp so meeting for that sort of time sounds good,will confirm nearer the time,would prefer to ride down with some company,any ideas of any meeting places and times?
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Sprint - you wanting the motorway route?

I'll be going the wrong side of the peak district for you - I think.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

sorry i cant go off to a rally but have a great time everyone xx
was great to meet u sprint  x

Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

thats no problem,thought it was a bit steady on sunday though the weather didn't encourage fast riding anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah, I`ll make one. this will be my first time meeting the BMers so time, meeting place would be appreciated. Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

Riggy prefer scenery to the m1 so will let you know,its only 20 minutes to you from Leeds so thats not a problem

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Sprint - no pilly and no speedy cameras (the first 20 miles anyway) the way I'm going on Sunday.
Oh the freedom!

nellie's Profile
nellie

In: nottingham
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hiya T1966 .....
Could be up for this dunno on work yet but as a suggestion bm ers usually meet up at the cafe with the big ice cream cones just along from bikers gearbox cant miss them lol.....

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

Thanks for that input Nellie sounds Like a suitable meeting place.
Giddy Kippers R us

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

North Parade (outside the ice cream shop and the cafe next door) Matlock Bath Derbyshire DE4 3NR   Ian I've taken the liberty of adding this venue to the calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3263                                                                                                                                                                                   
rossi 64's Profile
rossi 64

In: worcester

All enjoy matlock a great place to go

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

might make this one, depends on the weather                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yep, depending on the weather I'm planning on being there..

..ive never been so hopefully the giant ice cream cones are obvious :)

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Neil - somehow I don't think you'll miss them. Besides - when I see you you're in trouble (I promise you'll enjoy the punishment)

Evil Smile

Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

Everyone start praying for some sun, please.

Anyone wanting to do the Holme Moss / Glossop / Peaks run to Matlock please meet at:
The Waggon and Horses, 805 New Hay Road, HD3 3YP
at about 11 to leave at half past.
It's nearly a two-hour ride so we'll need to set off on time, please.
Anyone unsure how to get to the Waggon from Jnct 24 of the M62 - PM me for directions.                                                                                                                                                                             
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK

Cant make this one  unfortunately, getting car ready for next rally the week after :( Hope y'all have  top sunny calm summery weather ... but I know it'll rain hahaha   :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7852 seconds. There are 277 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption