What a whopper!

130 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2007 14:52:53 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just as a bit of fun, simply post a complete (non-malicious) whopper about the poster before yourself. So for example say the poster before me was called " Abcd", i'd right something like:   "Abcd likes to eat curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week!" and so on and so on... You with me?He goes with, the poster before me eats curry for breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ok here goes

Arf likes to run around in a fluffy pink dress eatin a mcflurry LOL

dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Rock Chick keeps a mountain goat, with its coat dyed many different tones, in her back garden. Simply because she feels it adds a splash of colour, as the flowers have failed to bloom this summer.                                                                                                                                                                              
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

Rock Chick keeps a mountain goat, with its coat dyed many different tones, in her back garden. Simply because she feels it adds a splash of colour, as the flowers have failed to bloom this summer.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

dazz pants is called this because of the gold larmey suit that he wears in the privacy of his own home every third sunday of the month and occasionally when he pops out to go buy his ice cream and bacon from asda Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

earthwind got her name when she was on her first camping trip. She took loads of tins of beans with her and everywhere she went after that everyone knew she was arriving before she got there, if ya see what I mean Wink LOL   Oh boy! am I goina be in trouble now rofl Evil Smile   Well... Arf said tell a 'whopper' (blame him) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

oh dear kwak its plain to me that ur the one thats had beans for tea,the smile on your face gives it away released the evil up up n away                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lady rider is smiling because she has been given the choice bewtween a holiday in the bahamas and one in rhyl and she has chosen rhyl because for her this will always be the town of her dreams. She used to be a pole dancer there when she was younger.   Now i am in trouble Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

earthwind is always dreaming about the fresh faced toy boy she keeps locked under the stairs LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

I wish lmao you gonna get it   scooby has got a ladder in his spider man suit and is now trying to decide which nail varnish will be the best to use so it wont clash with his handcuffs.                                                                                                                                                                               
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                     
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFPML @ E W's whopper about scooby                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

kwak thought of a very whitty whopper to tell about earthwind but refrained from posting it cos as we all know she is a very shy & quiet sort of girl                                                                                                                                                                              
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

scooby doooo the truth is out u went to rhyl there is no doubt ,u stood in wonder ,stood n stared now we no ur oohhh so scared                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Ladyrider is definately goinmg to start her new career as the peot lariet for the city of edingburgh and can be seen teaching classes at the university there between spetember and november                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol @ scooby, I have your email addy so watch it! or I'll forward all my junk mail to you LOL   E W is starting a bike-tour company, it's going to be called Armchair Tours (oh boy am I in deep do-da now) LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Kwak has nougt better to do so she looks at all the fella's profiles and rates them from 1 to 10 ( and mine got an 11 ) LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

thats not really koj's bike.... his is green with bright red spots on and purple zig zags on it

and his fav band is right said fred LOL

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

RC's favourite bands are Bros & 5star,she has posters in a secret room under her stairs dedicated to them,I wont divulge what she does when she looks at the Matt Goss poster LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

Oggy is currently paying rc £20 a time for an hours 'usage' of her secret room after having got very excited about the thought of Matt Goss.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1218 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption