Stolen Bikes to watch out for

54 Posts | Latest reply on 31/01/2016 16:48:33 by JP | Go to original / last post
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

A thread to post information on bikes that have been stolen. Give as much information as you can and maybe someone will spot it on their travels.   Once posted peeps can post the info on other site to get maximum publicity for you.                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Green Kawasaki ZX6R number plate HF05 GVU, London (w8) area. any info can you contact me and I will pass on to the owner. Cheers                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

From TigerTims thread:   My brother has just had his KTM 250 xc stolen from his locked garage, it's reg is YX 54 LWW, frame number VBKRCA4025M155503 . Can you please look out for it and if offered it call police, his insurance is refusing to pay because even though in locked garage it did not have secondary security. Thank you                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Mods could we possibly put this as an active thread.   Hug Pretty PleaseHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Surprised that post wasn't censored due to having an email address displayed.....                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

He isn't a member. If it's deleted i'll edit and repost.                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

BD I've notified a moderator to delete the email address. Even tho the person isn't a member putting their email address, or any personal details, on the net makes it easier for spammers, and weird folk, to send rubbish or worse, viruses.    I've put this topic in 'active' for others to contribute, but please remember NOT to add private or personal details, for your own sake.                                                                                                                                                                               
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Cheers Sandi   I must admit it was an oversight on my behalf.... Ooooops                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W B D                                                                                                                                                                                 
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

Post edited ..... Don't worry Bomb happens to us all lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Oops I forgot about this thread.                                                                                                                                                                               
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Anne put this on FB STOLEN !!!!!!!! Please be on the lookout ...... Message posted by JP on 01 October 2012 at 15:48    Click here to report this post to a moderator JP @ 01/10/2012 15:48:57 Click here to report this post to a moderator
JP's Profile
JP

From Facebook STOLEN-1996/97 P Reg Honda Pan European ST11000 – Reward for information leading to safe return.Bike was stolen late Wednesday night, 25th September to early Thursday morning, 26th September around 1am in the morning. The bike was parked... on my house driveway in Linlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland.The bike is dark green and would be instantly recognizable to me as the owner as it has some special features. It has huge sentimental value as it was handed down from my father. I'm offering a good reward for any information which leads to the safe return. Please text or call me in confidence on 07923 082608 or 07961 070806.Many thanks.See More(2 photos)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

"Stolen! Dear all, please be on the lookout for a stol...eers all."

Ummm JP it's not October for another twelve minutes...I'm assuming you mean the 30th.

JP's Profile
JP

That was a very correct statement you have made OJ Or my previous post was over nearly 12 months old ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oooops.....Apologies JP.....You can see why I'm having an eye op now!!                                                                                                                                                                              
windrider's Profile
windrider

In: Leeds

Motorcycle STOLEN! group on facebook over 7000 members, i joined after my fj1200 and my pc800 were stolen, the more eyes looking the better, i often check it to keep an eye out for bikes in my area.                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

My son had his TL1000 nicked lastnight 2-12-13 from Walsall Black bike gold wheels R249 HGC                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

Had my bike stolen from outside my house overnight Please share thishelp me find my baby Yamaha SR125 Reg R816 MJU

STOLEN !!!!!
PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THIS BIKE AROUND BROWHILLS OR SURROUNDING AREA GET IN TOUCH WITH MYSELF OR Vivienne Fereday
IT WENT MISSING BETWEEN THE HOURS OF LAST NIGHT AND THIS MORNING!!
ANY INFORMATION WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED .                                                                                                                                                                              
Jackyan's Profile
Jackyan

JP that's awful news. Passed the details on a bit here in case!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 454 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption