W O W dont believe it!

18 Posts | Latest reply on 16/07/2007 14:20:51 by Mr Shaggy | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Guess what pepes   It has not rained here in Birkenhead all dayBig smileClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

nor here in Hampshire                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

In: abergele

nor here in sunny scunny whhhoooohoooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

been soo sunny here in brum i got a tan                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

not on your face lol bet u had that helmet on stillWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

no helmet today ladyrider lol                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

me too had a prob with trike again bloody thing it better be right for rock n blues ,....so u managed to prize the helmet off ooo b carefull the air will make u dizzy lol                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hi AllGeek I know for a fact that KOJ has at least three full face photo's of himself. But I can understand why he wouldn't want anyone to see them Thumbs Up Have you ever seen a bulldog chew a toffee?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Shhh L C, don't put the mockers on it lol I'd like the weather to stay dry tomorrow.   KOJ, nice pic Thumbs Up maybe next time you'll get the photographer to take a pic of your other EAR LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool

Well slap me with a soggy kipper I finally got me leg over. I nearly forgot what it was like. Well on the bike anyway. Ermm I was confused I couldn't rember what the big orange ball of fire in the sky was called Confused. Ahh that's it it's the sun.....                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

its too hot and sunny over here to even sleep at the moment.  Struggle riding my bike its so hot.   In fact - today was the first day that ive ever had to keep turning my engine off at lights because it was so hot                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

oh u just had to rub it in didnt ya ,i no id like it to b hot n sunny n as for sleeping thats for dead people , just let us enjoy our one day of summer lol been bombing about today here there n every where trikes running at the moment oooh hope i havnt jinxed it
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

Well today it was sunny; not hta i have seen much of it,   ben re doin a big mains job in a pub, least they fed us, (but no beer) i did see the big orange thing in the sky tho between fag breaks and goint o and from the van. and is was not a certin other orange thing that also comes in packets and tastes loverly, i think you lot know what i mean !!!!! Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

but i cannot seem to remeber what it is LOL !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ladyrider's Profile
ladyrider

jaffa cakes jaffa cakes jaffa cakes mmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

here we go again !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

my fault,   but i dont care they are loverly !!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1889 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption