RE- xmas bash

596 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2006 05:41:05 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have to agrre, though I'm glad we got photographic evidence to prove it the masses who won't belive it! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I think you could be in trouble with that one 2W's......  RC doesn't strike me as being the "gentle when you kick them in the goolies" type of woman..... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

It's ok Rube, she can't get me from 80 miles away LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Wanna bet? Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thats a bet I wouldn't touch with a barge pole............... I'm further away than most and I don't feel safe.  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Don't forget Dianre, you're the only one here that knows where I live LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Easy to find you though mate..... ever seen www.192.com????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

So, now I've given her the address.................................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Di is open to bribery and disruption by the look of things.... so watch out watch out theres a woman about.... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Not just any woman thank you so very much....................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFL Message posted by rubecula on 19 December 2006 at 07:06    Click here to report this post to a moderator rubecula @ 19/12/2006 07:06:46 Click here to report this post to a moderator
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oh its gone funny again                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Yep, can i just take me pick?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Can i have the Inquisition one please or the catfight one?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

2ws i know where you live too lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Pictures available online now...http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/ Download all of them (To burn to CD etc)...http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/XmasParty20...ty2006.zip   I've gotta say... what an insane party!   I can't believe that you are all as mental as the BikeChat lot!   Sorry again for being late - blame Derby council for the shit road system and poor signage where there are roadworks lol   A massive thanks to Gwen and RC for creating such a wonderful book.  Very nicely presented and very... erm.... humorous???  lol.  Laura say's im not allowed to comment on the content of it, particularly one by HarleyHoney lol.  I've still not read it all... theres LOADS.  Everytime I open it I get a new one.  I recommend everyone gets one, its a great old chuckle.   Thanks again everyone for the great night out, was absolutely fantastic to meet you all... and yes you are all as crazy as I imagined you to be.  Thumbs Up   And really though, ring-a-ring-a-roses in a rock club?http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/default.asp...CF3147.JPG   And for those who didn't go back to the hotel with us, this is how we got there...   The plot...http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/default.asp...CF3139.JPG   The method... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/default.asp...CF3160.JPGhttp://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/default.asp...CF3155.JPGhttp://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/default.asp...CF3156.JPG The culprit? This... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/xmas_Party_2006/default.asp...CF3157.JPG   Enjoy the photos!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

BTW, the elf shoe was confiscated from us by security in the hotel after Oggy and 2wheels thought it would be funny to dribble through reception with it.  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

lmao was nice to meet both yourself & laura matt i swear i dont remember the statue incedent Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Just when did the memory start to fade out Oggy.......... before or after the rock club?????  ROFL   Great pictures Matt............. well except for the ones with me on....  how much is it to get them destroyed? LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8135 seconds. There are 1009 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption