whats happened to bm?

170 Posts | Latest reply on 04/08/2009 09:29:22 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ah you saw my little quip! WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

oi kwak...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeze dont try marrying me off....as at the moment still married .....                                                                                                                                                                             
dunans's Profile
dunans

In: southport

why would anyone in their right mind want more than one wife !!!
why would anyone want one :)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

oi! Ian. I do wish you'd read my posts a couple of times before you reply to them. I wasn't trying to marry you off.                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

LOL dunans, you cynic lol

You're not telling me you don't see the advantage of a house full of cleaners, ironers, washer uppers and Thumbs Up are you?

*only kidding ladies of course! Wink

*now where did I put that armour??

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

They come in dead handy as a bartering tool in North Africa when u need a camel. Mind, if you've lumbered yerself wiv a scrawny wife, don't expect too much. Not too sure wot the exchange rate is at the mo. A few years back, on hol in Morocco, I wos hagglin an got this Arab up to 5 camels fer my missus. Thort she'd be well flattered. Went orf in a right huff! Thas wimmen fer yer.                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

So did you let the arab chase after your missus while you got the camels through customs? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

I love wimmin, not in an indoor pool tho, I prefer the sea     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know kwak...but was fun waiting for you to bite........full respect to the kwakster !!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

XK   Size of my ass i would fetch a fair herd of camels me thinks (knew it would coem in handy for something some day)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 393 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption