Lochness , the prequel ?

172 Posts | Latest reply on 27/07/2013 21:37:44 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

all packed, time to sit in the garden with a cold one.                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

well , that's mi boy in the cattery for his hols .
Now to sort out all this junk for my hols (never took sun cream to Scotland before)
I can feel a cold bottle coming soon .
See you all this coming week .
Dusty x
p.s.
ya can keep coolbag ice packs in the lodge freezer .
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

if it's this hot up there then I'll claim the ice box to store me undercrackers.                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

all packed and ready to go...just killin time now, route planned now my way to morrisons on glasgow road, dumbarton should be there at 12:))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bollards...so little time, so little moneyUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

That's a shame xk, would have bought you a pint or two , but I know what ya mean . We can't do every run . Not enough time , Not enough dosh , sad so sad ,
When I'm laying in the sunshine sinking a cold one , I'll think of you and shed a tear ,,,,,,,, NOT
See ya soon
Dusty x
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeh, tis a shame, still, I won't havta worry 'bout the midges bitin me undercrackersOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

yer just scared of kwakgirl ain't you
all the same it would have been cool if you could have got there.                                                                                                                                                                             
kmax1959's Profile
kmax1959

In: dartford

Well made it to the Travelodge at Carlisle Services after a lovely ride through the Lake District, looking forward to meeting everyone, I'm going to be at the Toby Carvery at 9am to get some breakfast, if anyone wants to join me your more than welcome or I'll see you next door in Tescos, weather looks fantastic :-)
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

I'm having breakfast at Tesco about 9:00
we'll compare notes lol
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

is Fort Augustus camping or hotel/accomodation ? thanks                                                                                                                                                                               
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Fort Augustas is camping , although there is a lodge and bunk barn if preferred . Most of us are tenting . It looks as though it's going to be great tenting weather .
Like a kid on xmas day , I awoke at 05:00 lol
phone chargers
cash
cheque
sunscreen
mozzy lotion
bike
tent
doss bag etc
Dusty x
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

wakey wakey everyone, it's party time :-))

dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

im up..Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kwakgirl's Profile
kwakgirl

In: Kilmarnock

i trying to wriggle a half day on thursday which would mean im on the 11.30am boat instead of 3.30pm.
shaz in answer to your pm.....im going to camp at Fort Augustus. ive no wish at all to go to Buncrew its next to a seawater loch and i'll guarantee warm sunny weather equals midges and a rotten saltwater stink! add to that no pub in walking distance. eeeek   shaz if youre coming up thursday i could meet you north of Glasgow in the afternoon (if i get away for the early boat) thanks for the nice things you said about the 7 but im now riding a 9r lol the 7 has gone racing :)   SteveH....XK and i have an understanding lol if he behaves inappropriately he gets a sharp slap! its worked so far.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

An I've got the bruises to prove it!Ouch OuchOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Oh , this is gorgeous , lovely site , lovely town . Sitting in my camp chair enjoying a latte .
Hi from
dizzydot
steve h
Kmax
Paul ,and
Dusty .
See you soon Debs and everyone else making the run .

dustin666's Profile
dustin666

gonner have a ride upto Bunchrew and check out the 'ambience' lol .
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Another beautiful day in ''The Land of Jock'' . Fantastic roads , scenery and pubs. A bikers delight . And so far , not a midgey in sight .
Enjoy your day at work .
Dusty x                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

Another beautiful day in ''The Land of Jock'' . Fantastic roads , scenery and pubs. A bikers delight . And so far , not a midgey in sight .
Enjoy your day at work .
Dusty x
p.s, a stroll into town for brekkie followed by our daily '' hoon around the highlands''
don't say you weren't invited xx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 914 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption