Bwb

177 Posts | Latest reply on 24/11/2006 20:20:03 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

and i mean yes yes yes yes LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

You are ganging up on me you women.......... and after all the nice things I said about you, and defended you and........ oh POO!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Pardon.....................defended?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

erm..... I did say how much I admired blonde ladies didn't I? LOLLOLLOL May I say how wonderful you all are now?LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

creep rube Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

grovelling creep if you don't mind!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

keep groveling...............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Rube it's no good mate you is now up the creek your boats got a leek stop trying to bail out be a man not a mouse and go down with the shipUnhappy stop shakeing it only hurts for a short whileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah i'll be quick so wont hurt to much hehehehehehehehe Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And that is supposed to make me feel better?Thumbs DownLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it might! pmsl .................>>>>> rube OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch<<<<<<<<<<<<<..................... woohoo pointy things yyyyyyyeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

It only hurts the first time around after this you will be able to do anything Ouch.So come on rube take one for the teamThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I hear tell that it only hurts if rc isn't concentrating at the moment of stabbing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I need a plan here I think..............?????                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Nope can't think of one...... Di you haven't promised to stab me.... So can you protect me with a scintillating plan?   He grovels hopefully.................Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ummmmmmmmm no! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120

Rube i know of one person that can protect you from this funny  but painful tortureCool from rc.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

that's it drag me in to it woooooohoooooooooooo bring it on hehehehehehehehehehe    ru ready rube are ya are ya??????Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 389 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption