embarassing music collections

105 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2007 18:45:43 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Going back, I think Oggys confusing Dana with Sally James, she was always the boys hottie, still is, if you mention her all the guys just suddenly light up !  and now I know why my dad took such an interest in Tiswas ! Maybe thats one way to get your guys interest girls, just say Sally James at the start  of a convo and watch their interest come to life !! hee hee
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Yes Sally James was popular and still is!  Did you see the one-off Tiswas reunion?  Brilliant it was...I never ever missed Tiswas..why isnt there anything like it nowadays!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I missed it Cry My fave character was the Phantom Flan Flinger, try saying that when your inibriated, lol, and when everyone got in the cage and had buckets of stuff thrown at them - brill.  They try sometimes with stuff nowadays but its just not Tiswas ! Anyway we've gone totally off topic and will be in bother, so embarassing records, hmmmmmmmm......the ex had the Birdy Song too, yes, he was small and yellow....                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

You lost me at Sally James...   But there was The Bucketeers and The Bucket of Water Song (getting back on track - vaguely)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Cant remember that one Stueylewie.. how does it go then?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 1544 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption