Knott End, Poulton-le-Fylde Meet 15 June 2011

116 Posts | Latest reply on 17/06/2011 20:17:08 by bkr | Go to original / last post
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

more ball bearing cakes please ..................need them for my bike....................ha ha ha                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

BBz - cause holmfirth girls chap's nickname is spesh lol
Confusion reigns supreme on here, especially if brummie jackie gets involved with her multiple usernames for everyone!                                                                                                                                                                             
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

I'm up for more evening meetsBig smile, need to vary the venue though don't want to ride the same roads all the time.   Maybe we can organise a starter, main meal as well as the cake call the rides "Meet & Eat".LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Like your thinkin T1, the only problem is that with your early starts (before the agreed time - ha ha) you may be on the cake before we get there for the starter. You'll probably miss the meet bit to get there early for the eat. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

What about Glasson Dock (or is that the same roads we were on last night?) or Coastal Bikers Cafe (Blackpool at the end of M55)?   I don't know anywhere else Confused                                                                                                                                                                               
triple1's Profile
triple1

In: Preston

BBZ62, I've learnt my lesson for leaving early (not by watch) as the bruise on my arm from the beating Ouch I received from BB will testify. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

@ daftun Right guys and girls, when are we doing it again . . . . I think we all need to sample the famous lemon drizzle cake!!....(here here)!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

T1, should've worn bike gear with more arm protection. Sounds like BB packs a mean punch.                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

bbz read bb's profile fav indoor activity playfighting ex woolworth's bouncer i expect(hehe)

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Oi, I heard that!!!!!!   Stop givin me secrets away you Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I think she means something else but says playfighting to be polite. So unusual for BB. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Nope BBZ9gazillion, it means exactly that!!!!!  No inuendo with me mister Tongue

laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

carefull what you say BBZ theres no play fighting about it ELDERberrys a nasty piece of work she will beat you up                                                                                                                                                                             
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

thats me gona get a blackeye Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Luv it!! but in the same breath as you tell me to be careful, there you go and put yourself in the firing line. Very brave, or stupid. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bkr's Profile
bkr

Laimdan, Keep moving fast & duck the odds are on your side..they're all like lightning these ex woolie bouncers..                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 385 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption