Manchester Night Out - December

123 Posts | Latest reply on 15/12/2010 23:24:18 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

woop woop woop! Ex- pat manc coming home. . . Cos we know how to parteee!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Eeeerrrmmmm from what I've seen you can party anywhere Minnie LOL   Be great to see you tonight Beer   Drive safely.... x x                                                                                                                                                                              
sdv9r's Profile
sdv9r

In: Skelmersdale
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry i can't make it tonight ....i hope you all have a great time...Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

thank everyone i had abrill nite and loved meeting u all hope we do it again very soon
hugs xxxx

cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Thank you to everyone who turned up. I hope you all had a  good night. And thanks to Blackberry for sorting the night out                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Really chuffed that you guys had a great time Thumbs Up   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Blackberry and Chris ... you both pulled a corker :) Thanx for arranging such a wicked night ... whens the next one :)   Great night with great people .... was lovely meeting new members .. really loooking forward to meeting you all again :)   kaycat .... got 1 word for you ... WOW!  Sheena ... looking flipping hot chick ;)                                                                                                                                                                                 
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

lol alex................ thanks to blackberry n wotsit.........ummm oh yeah...ummm  chris!!! lol..........was a fab night. great to meet new peeps and hope they had fun too! here's to the next one very soon i hope!!     xx sheena   ps...why do i feel like i have a hangover?? and i was only drinking lime n soda (was driving)??   must be my age!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao .. you have my hang over Sheena ;) lol   mini and cowboy and say_tan ... kept me giggling back at mine ... my sides hurt now! lol   Sheena ... is the next one not near you ;) ;) ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx

Back home in Cumbria now....sings (((("I could have danced all night, I could have danced all night")))) oh yes, I did didn't I...haha. Thanks Blackberry and cw for organising such a good night. I had a brilliant time and the fab cafe was...well... fab! Thanks for putting me up Alex...I've never slept under a christmas tree before...felt like a great big crimbo pressie lol
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Pics now uploaded!!!   What a great night.....  even after rubbish directions from cw to get to the pub we managed to find it.  I must remember in future to know where I'm going!!!!   Great to meet so many new people and of course fantastic to see those I already know and not forgetting the "bitch", what a woman!!!!    And many thanks to Kay for the lift back, it was greatly appreciated Thumbs Up   Oh and hope you've all not made too much of a mess with the Christmas cards  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FibroWarrior's Profile
FibroWarrior

In: Liverpool
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Fab Nite - Thanx Karen and Chris!!!Clap

Just Joanne really enjoyed herself and so did I!!!

Great to meet people

See Ya All Soon

Jan XXX BeerHug                                                                                                                                                                               
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Great pics LOL. Glad you had a good time !                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Oi BB Crap direction hmmm   This coming from the girl who needs a sat nav to get out of her carLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

forgot to thank rockchick123 for organising the lift into town. . . me, cowboy and jackie in the back of a mini metro! Hahahahahaha. Of course couldn't actually laugh till we were extruded at our destination pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

lmao ... you are mot welcome minnie ... lol twas worth it to see Paul getting out the bck ... lmao   Till the next one :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I am Glad night went well for you all sorry i could not make it. I have explained to Blackberry dont want to spoil the positive feedback of what seems to have been a Great event hope to see you all at next rideout. DOA                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

the piks of the night out are great but a few tags would be good so us nosey peeps can see who the peeps are that wentBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Lots of pics of me with beer spilt ........... roll up, roll up!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

SF - were you making up for the Brum xmas do when you were driving? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 1501 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption