Thanks matt

124 Posts | Latest reply on 24/10/2006 18:58:26 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Candid photography Squire, wink wink, say no more.  You know Candid, Candid Photographs Squire, you know what I mean.  Nudge nudge wink wink.  A nods as good as a wink to a blind bat.   (Monty Python.... Eric Idle to Terry Jones)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

as u can now see the pics are up of bwb and me ClapThumbs UpLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Bit tame though.... looking forward to playing spot the birth mark.  PMSLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

EmbarrassedLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

But you would cheat wouldn't you... you would enter and you know where they all are LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

noooooooooooo who meeeeeeeeee never pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yes and you have them already marked off in indelible ink.......                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

The worrying thing is the fact you marked them as targets...... especially the ones on BWB    pmslLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i dont know what u mean haha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Neither do I ... I've lost it hereLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol me to dont take much does itLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

A glass of wine at my mates..... and I'm away with the fairies.... no I'll rephrase that.   err I am not away with the fairies I am somewhat easily led astray.... there that sounds about right.... I think..... actually no it doesn't..... bugger.... you know what I meanLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha u comin dressed as fairy then on xmas bash ,dont forget ya tutu pmsl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And my diamonte encrusted thong with the the strategically plave cubic zircinia?????????LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And platinum spurs                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

it just gets better n better                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

...... gold plated genital tassles?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

. or am I going too far you think?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 358 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption