Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June

116 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/06/2024 17:49:26 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Have a fun but safe ride this weekend, I hope you have good weather too                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Have a brilliant weekend everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

It's sodding freezing lol gonna be a long ride!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sun and warm in West West Wales. See you later. Safe ride.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Every time I check the weather forecast it changes πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I hope everyone that went early had a good trip today, I'll be there mid afternoon tomorrow hopefully πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ibb0's Profile
Ibb0

In: Truro
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Hi Folks,
Not going to make it this time. Hope you all have a great weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I'll be there later on... still looking for my riding jeans, arrrrrgh!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Good job you found your jeans RB..

I would like to confirm that Witcher Mans Bara Brith is top notch πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks everyone for another splendid weekend, hope you all enjoyed yourselves.

Thank you also for making Martin, LOL, EmmΓ’h and Rich feel at home they loved meeting all of you.

Thank you to Steve H for his ride outs

A special thank you to Alex and his BMW knowledge, I will catch up with you one day to pick your brains probably.

Thanks for the castle splinter group too.

Lastly a sorry to the guys who couldn't make it, you all missed a treat. There is always a next time though?
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I did notice that you took the revels home so you could eat them all yourself                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The big slab of chocolate was only half a slab when I saw it first πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Thanks to all for making us welcome again, even if we were the splinter group, lol.

Enjoyed catching up with everyone and it was great seeing you all and finally meeting Strom, fab!

Thank you Fink for organising, Steve for the ride out... thoroughly enjoyed even though it did its toll on my back, bum, knees and calf muscles. I must stop being a pilly and get my test done πŸ€”πŸ™‚

Here's to next year and I'll see some of you for the Santa Do at Lower Lode.

Take care all and keep it sunny side up, luv RB x
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Had a great time. Thanks to steve and neil for the ride down and part way back... bit of a mare but home safe.
Big thanks to fink for the bed loan x                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Having stopped off at Malvern for the afternoon I didn't get home until yesterday evening, somehow missing the rain apart from the spray off the roads. A great first time at Llandovery for me. Thanks to RB (chaufferess πŸ€—) and Al, my fellow splinterees at the Castle 😁
Many thanks to Steve H for the Saturday and Sunday rides. My legs are still aching from walking up to Dinefwr Castle 😬
I finally got to sample Witcher Mans Bara Brith. Thanks to everyone else for the company πŸ‘
Photos now uploaded, mainly the Super Sunday Survivors rideπŸ‘
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Another brilliant long weekend at Llandovery.
Besides the usual chatting and catching up with people we got some good rides in. Elan Valley was good, exploring the Llyn Brianne reservoir roads was even better and visiting Dinefwr and Carreg Cennen castles was an inspired Strom67 suggestion.
And to round it all off a spectacular feed at the Kings Head Inn.
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Thanks for doing it Fink.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 371 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption