Ride out fron Matlock

137 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2012 22:06:01 by lisaj | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

See you all tomorrow... ride safe everyone .. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Morning everyone!Big smile   It's sunny here in Barnsley, hope it stays like this for our ride out today!   Looking forward to seeing you all.   Ride Safe, see you soon!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Its sunny here too Thumbs Up.. see you all later lads and lasses ... ride safe x
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

its 10.20 so wont be there for11.am oh and its not raining                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Jen's just phoned me and says it's red hot at the dam but no sign of anyone else from BM.   If you read this and have Penny's (hondababy's)phone number please let her know? Thanks, Sandi.                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

hope you all got back safe and dry the rain is bouncing off the caravan roof                                                                                                                                                                              
havfun's Profile
havfun

if id know what time you expected to be at the dam i could have made it there and met up but never mind im in the dry                                                                                                                                                                                     
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What a fabulous day its been in the Peak District (when i got there lol )... brilliant people and so good to meet new lovely friends.. and not forgetting old friends too..  a fun filled day with tons of laughs to boot.. we need more days like this one please ! Thank you Honda Baby... very well done for this meet.. a  really lovely lass .  It was especially good to meet Emzed on his birthday.. a true gent ! Everyone im sure has enjoyed today.. ive loved every minute of it.  (wish i had taken my leathers lol )    Thank you ... every single one of you. xx HugHugA very happy jen xx                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

Well what can we say Big smile Brilliant turn out and thanks to everyone that made the effort to join us on our debut rideout Thumbs Up We have had an absolutely fab day and now we have to walk a mile to the pub to fetch the car that we left there last night ! doh !Hope to see you all again real soon and apart from losing Pete ( just outside Matlock ! ) I think it all ran pretty smoothly and our prayers were answered with lovely weather ALL day Clap HB & JJ900  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Thanks honda baby for a great day out. Good to meet up with everybody and make new friends. Jen thanks for the food much appreciated. Even the weather was perfect for a ride out                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Was a great day great bunch of fokes lovley weather. :)   although I did lose you all in the end went to get shot off to get some fual thinking I would cut accross and catch up and missed the road to gave up and headed back :)   Hope to do it again soon                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks HB, for a fab day out, were us responsible for the weather? It was nice to get out and meet you all, and a special thanks to Jen for the pies and cakes. I enjoyed the trip 194 miles, and I didn't fall off, progress. See you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Thanks honda baby for organising the ride out, ginger jen for the food, and everyone else just for turning up. It's been a great day. 

The rain bucketed it down on our way back to Barnsley, just outside Glossop, so we rode the last 30 miles soaked to the skin. 

It was worth it though. I met lots of new faces and some old ones too.

Hug

When's the next one?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

We wondered what had happened to you 
cavywavy. Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Confused fual light came on and I thought the garage was a bit closer than it was, and I missed the road to drop back in think I was tired Smile so headed through Bakewell and jumped on the A6 but it was late so I just got on the 515 and had a blast Smile.
  But it was a great day and a good gigle                                                                                                                                                                               
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Mega day thanks to HB for organising it, great to meet all you lovely folks, piggin elle that Harley of Clares goes round corners well. Wink all within the letters of the law of course. Thanks for your enthusiastic welcome and food Jen hope you got back OK
Karey's Profile
Karey

Well what an absolutely brilliant day!!   Big thanks to HB and JJ for organising it and big thanks to GingerJen for the pies and cakes! You're all stars!Hug    The roads were awesome, I loved every minute of it!  The tunnel was great, and the fjord was a surprise!! lol , the valley was great and so was the Mill and the Damn and everything!  I'm still buzzing!Big smile   Like Lisa says, the last 30 miles home the heavens open big style, it was bouncing off the ground and some roads were flooded, I got home and I was soaked to the skin literally!   Great to see old mates and meet new ones!      Geoff says a big thank you tooThumbs Up    Can't wait for the next oneThumbs Up  xxxx                                                                                                                                                                                   
Vladamir's Profile
Vladamir

In: sheffield
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

RAIN WHAT RAIN it was lovely and sunny south side of Sheffield

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nice one pen & jj , thanx for the meals on wheels jen                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol @ Vlad............. I'm beginning to think a dirty big raincloud just hovered over me and Lisa, home to Barnsley!   Geoff rode halfway across Woodhead with us and got a bit wet, but then he headed back home to Buxton and said the rain stopped after he left us!  Wacko   LOL                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7656 seconds. There are 1586 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption