New Members Say 'Hi' Here

11889 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2024 12:08:25 by UkWizard | Go to original / last post
HammySuperbiker's Profile
HammySuperbiker

In: Southampton
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Hello all. Local to Winchester UK and looking for new mates to ride with! Sick of thinking up new reasons to go to loomies and back 🤣                                                                                                                                                                             
ManofLeisure's Profile
ManofLeisure

In: Salisbury
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hi, I've just joined. I've had my bike nearly a year, so am a proper newbie. Just wanted to say "Hi".                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all, new to the site. Been a biker for over 30 years and just back from my 10th TT. Looking to catch up with like minded friends for fun. Love a good weekend away and a few drinks around the fire. Used to love the old Performance Bikes "Frenzy" in the early 90s.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Morning Everyone. Newby here. Just a quick hi before I do the Snake Pass - Woodhead loop                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ahhh yes. The 90s and Performance Bikes. Happy times, I almost remember them 😇

----------------------------------------------------

... Used to love the old Performance Bikes "Frenzy" in the early 90s...

medusa66's Profile
medusa66

In: Dartmouth
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Hi. Not so new member but wanted to say hello                                                                                                                                                                             
CharlesBeach's Profile
CharlesBeach

In: Hastings
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Hi guys. I'm new.
Hoping I might find riding buddies in my area (Sussex coast) or ideas for trips.                                                                                                                                                                             
Streetglide114's Profile
Streetglide114

In: Glasgow
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Good morning lovely people....i.m not really new I just never got round to saying Hi . .so here goes....Hi! 😁....                                                                                                                                                                             
UkWizard's Profile
UkWizard

In: Shrewsbury

Hi all, another total newbie here, still on the CBT stage. After some tips and advice, and potentially make some friends too. Am in the Shropshire/north Wales border.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 259 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption