embarassing music collections

105 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2007 18:45:43 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

In: exeter
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey, I had a Bay City Rollers tartan n denim suit AND a Jimmy Osmond haircut Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

You are going to have to post a photo onto the site for us all to see Northerndude!!!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

I would but unfortunately my old fotos are safely way up North (thank god!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Shocked BC66!! Dana was sexy.Wasnt she?? Confused Or am I confusing her with someone else??
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

What a shame was looking forward to that!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Now Oggy I dont normally look at women, but I NEVER EVER thought Dana was sexy!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

yes, sorry oggy in word no.Thumbs Down   northerndude i was once made to stand at the back of the class for the school photo, because i had on black trousers with the tartan stip down each leg.Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh you didnt Kenn!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

Hey Kenn if u remember at that time big flares were well cool, so just to make sure my BCR troosers were flarey enough i got my nan to sew tartan on the bottoms of my karate pants. Now theres a foto I need to find....                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

You sure must share that one with us lot here NorthernDude...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

nxt time im up that way ill dig em out, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

the fotos that is, not the pantsEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good job!LOL Photos would be ok, but the pants would be minging!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

I'm gonna regret saying these....   The first 12" single I bought was Kajagoogoo... OMG do you remember them?? I thought I was so "it" with that record!!!   But thats not the saddest thing.....   My brother had the "snooker Loopy Nuts Are We" single... and I can still remember all the words now!!! NOW THAT IS SAD!!!!   I'm off to find a floor to swallow me up in now......... pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
northerndude's Profile
northerndude

Ive got the Chas n Dave cd with snookerloopy on (pot the red down, screw back , for the yellagreenbrownbluepinkandblack....)                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Owning up is one thing, remembering the words is another. LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I remember playing Tracy Ullman's version of "They don't know about us" over and over on my little record player....  ahem! Also I bought Sam Fox's "Touch me (I want to feel your body)" Oh dear.... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh dear Flame...LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 502 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption