big breakfast

97 Posts | Latest reply on 16/04/2010 09:54:16 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hi Shell  Im sorry you missed out on the choc i will see what i can do next meet but dont tell bj cus she on a I can eat less thing at the min see ya soon jp                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Bluey i feel a challenge coming on ............   As for Stephen (young guy collecting stuff) i did offer to give him a kiss when i left but he suddenly disppeared quite quickly !!!   Reckon fav child could have a bright future as a stunt man Big smile     As for eating ........... if anyone mentions eggs or celery i may just cry                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

Ok bj just had scrambled egg and beans on toast but no celery                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jp slap urself quite hard on the left cheek ................. face i meant !!   ewwww .... cheers for the pic lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yehhh i got that one too BJ... cos ive forgotten my lunch today.. im just glad i cuddent see his face properly ... phew!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Karey think your rite i was only just managing to keep my eggs and grapefruit breakfast in !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Dohhh BJ.. dont you start!  ive left my snap at home, not even got any milk for a cuppa.. im starving and gagging for a drink.. and all i hear is others eating/drinkingConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Oh well I'm sorry for sharing my small brekfast with you just thought as you needed some and I had plenty I would let you share but no probs                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

yehhh but 2hrs away?!!? it wudda been cold .. Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP i have something i'm going to share with you alright !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

JPs chcolate stop on the way home was obviously an inspired choice as it had the same effect as nitrous oxide !!! The speed that  Harley was going down the M54 you'd have thought some one had stuck semtex up the exhaust pipe !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

the speed I was going on the A5 I thought I'd got semtex up my exhaust unfortunatly on detonators doh!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

El think it was more likely th epain he had in his butt cheeks lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Eltel's Profile
Eltel

In: Wolverhampton

that probably explains why he kept cocking his leg out !!!!  I thought he was trying to do a Rossi !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Jp and Rossi now theres an unlikely pair lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I got new seat in me truck and going to see nice doctor woman today she going to manipulate things (she may even teach me to spell )                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ah bless if shes goin to manipulate you and knowing how easily this can be done, i expect to hear you cluckin like a chicken or barkin like a dog later then !!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5779 seconds. There are 334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption