Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb

115 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2010 20:46:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Have to thank Jackie it was a brilliant weekend and the company was great, but have to warn anyone going there to watch out for kamikaze invalid scooters, there must be more there per square metre than anywere else in England!!! the rest of the place is full of tat shops cafes and amusement arcades, but really i did have a great time, with good friends and can't wait for the next weekend, love you all     Bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

mmmmm course u did  (rolls eyes and takes sharp intake of breath)

Bet i cud get u in a villa shirt as well !!!!

adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No chance !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AJ gauntlet accepted ..................... (mind is now whirring with ideas watch this space)

Bill i saw u eyeing up that green Kaw ninja version !!!!!

adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

Wish I never said anything now lol :) I'm gunna crawl into bed and wheep with fear knowing sum1 is plotting on how to get a villa shirt on me :( nite !! Glad u guys had a good weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

What can I say...................what a fabulous weekend.... the fun and games only interupted by something called sandracing......Thank you all for being top notch company....... On to the nitty gritty... It has to be said that yes, BJ won the chess....But.... and this is a big but..... she let me get drunk..... check out the photos .... look at the table.... I have beer and a bottle of port.... BJ has coffee..... c'mon guys... need I say anymore.....However, beaten I was, so true to my word I wore a Villa shirt for a day and took in on the chin like a man.....Vengence was mine though and things evened themselves up as I enjoyed watching BJ sit through the carling cup final seeing her team squashed like bugs by the might that is known as MUFC......priceless..AJ.... check out the pics....But I have to applaud BJ because she did wear my blues scarf as well... a true sport..ClapClapClapIt was great meeting Craig, Bill, Ian and shell too so big big thanks to you all for making this a real fun weekend....and a special thanks to BJ for arranging it all..I'm sure I heard Mablethorpe breath a sigh of releif as we left but don't worry cuz I shouted "we'll be back" as we headed south again. dont know why but at the moment my first 4 pics have been tacked on the end of the others so the order is wrong.... http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=617                                                                                                                                                                             
clarissa's Profile
clarissa

In: Tell you later

btw; thanks to you all for 'sharin' ur fun'n'frolicks with ur pics Thumbs Up LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
anneka56's Profile
anneka56

In: Stockport

The pics are mint  LOL Paul can you get me a copy of that P&Q DIY Store please ?x 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anne for a Man Utd fan....... anything... LMAO                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Paul stop being a creep lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Why ??? after all, did you not teach me everything I Know........ Did you not award me a 5* diploma........... Besides.......  methinks I'm learning a lot of things previously unknown to me...... and thats because I'm a good bluenose so I am Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

was a top weekend & Jackie was right there was a loud cheer from the locals when we left, I don't think they knew so much energy was allowed lol.

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Great set of photos paul, every picture tells a story LOL  Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hope everybody noticed the abuse i suffered at the hands of 'that man' anaemic bacon i ask you !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

never mind Jackie, we can have it crispy next time.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bill u r a star xxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL I like mine crispy too Jackie , always put his under as I turn mine over when I cook at home, that way both sides of his are done at the same time my 2nd side is done ... I know I spoil him Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes Shell Lady ur rite u spoil him rotten purely by tellin folk u know him ............................... do u think the lady in the pub really thot i was his carer ?? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Even funnier when you said Bill was the supervisor..... PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Don't no about that Jackie but i think you frightened that young lad in the pub with your specs.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 321 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption