Sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

98 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2008 07:38:48 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

could have it bk oi suppose i liked watchin it make friends wiv the nxt door's dog an jumpin with it!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

I wasn't sulking - I was just practising upside down smiling...                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I have some nice red shoulder length gloves... but I don't think I'll be using them for 'roo-poop-scooping!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

'roos enjoy jumping lots, TM :o)

*emits air of innocence*                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

*puts peg on nose @ Wannabe's emission of air*                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*clamps hand over TC's mouth and laughs at him trying to breathe*

Ewww gross!

Who would've thought one man could produce so much spit?!

*wipes hand on TC's sporran*

It IS yer sporran, right?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

"say ello to my leetle frieeeend....."   Big smile     *gasp*                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Whatever happened to the "smutty forum" proposal? Although this would be hijacked by the last two posters.Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hold the front page!!! Scary has just started a smutty forum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Bit late this but here's Wannabies wheelchair in action.......   http://search.msn.co.uk/video/results.aspx?q=tank+track...0451033863                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Looks a bit of a rough ride... I'll have to make a harness for Dad so he doesn't fall out! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did u check out the next clip? Looks kinda fun. Save goin 2 the fair! Hope 4 TM yet.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I reckon Wes needs a head restraint and some lateral support on that thing!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I reckon you're right TC...   I'm just gathering some ideas from all the "Pimp my wheelchair" vids on YouTube! LOL   I'm slightly regretting introducing Dad to the Lou & Andy sketch though... It's freaking people out every time he goes to the pub and points at stuff behind the bar saying "I want that one!"... and it's *really* annoying when you're in the supermarket! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

LMAO!!   If it gets too much, just stick a sink plunger on his forehead and get him to say "exterminate"...   (should get you through the till quicker..)                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oooh! Boss idea! LOL   We do like a spot of queue-jumping...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

..10 items or less and Daleks...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Q jumping? Look out - Wannabe's kangeroo has escaped!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 462 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption