The question.??

105 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2006 11:58:59 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

and american mustard                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Storm seems to be pretty good with poultry, do you think that if I ask nicely she'll cook me a meal and post it first class? gotta be first class or it will be cold when it gets here) LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

and red sauce too in a scrummy bun !!!!!   we used to have a fireworks show over this way but it was dear to get in so me an son used to drive to the top of the hill to watch it an take hotdogs in a flask, buns onions and sauce and sit on the wall munching them watching the display. an waving our sparklers around in the pitch black with the bonfire half a mile away !!!!  Wacko   got the best seats there an grub and flasks of hot chocolate, so hot dogs are nice memories for me Big smile used to get some funny looks from the basics spectators who didnt bring food with them but we loved it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww..........won't it leak out the envelope and make a mess?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

That sounds really lovely Storm, remember me and my dad used to go watching Stock Car racing at Hednesford when I was a little un.  Used to buy ice lollies covered in chocolate, they still make them called Feast.  I have one every now and again cos good memories.   Wish I coud take my son somewhere like that but I don't have one......... sob sob  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Borrow one.............                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

rube not too good with poultry cos i cant take the meat off the bones  Cry  have to buy chicken breast cos when you slap the whole thing on a plate you can see what it used to be Unhappy also dont buy other joints with bone in cos you jst know what it was before you got it.  i stick to joints de boned and de feathered i   ts like fish cant eat that unless its battered cos if its head is still on its cursing you while you eat it im sure !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     casserole in post right now so will be there in morning dont spill any when you open it    heheheheheheeheh    Pinch                                                                                                                                                                                     
Di's Profile
Di

stew and dumplings................ done in the slow cooker                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

too right diane ive got slow cooker they brill for cobbing everything in an thats it !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think I'm getting stewed and casseroled here..... but I like itWink   Will be waiting with baited breath for some of your cooking Storm. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

rube i used to go with parents to long eaton track they closed it years ago i think, used to love it all the dust an noise an dad knew some of the driver so used to do lap of honour with them.   brll nights they were an i luv feast but not the toffeee ones the origional ones are best you have to eat them quick cos they soon melt though       Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                  
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah used to run all over my hands... Dad used to tell me my mum would murder me when we got home, so I used to run to the bathroom for a quick scub, i think mum always wondered what the hell was going on... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

she proberly thought you had bladder probs rube !!!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think she was just glad to get the "lads" out of the house for a while.   One day I'm going back to Hednesford track just to rekindle the memories.  They were happy times.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Are we the only two on here?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

It seems to be just us Di.   But never mind, 2W will be on later I should think.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Yeah, he'll be home about 10.30ish.                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

There you go...... joy unbounded.....   (it was fun bounding Joy when I first met her though)     .... sorry Di i think I'm going a little bit mental here pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
Di's Profile
Di

makes two of us then. pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

LOL  I suppose I had a head start anyway... I've always been a loony. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1243 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption