Fink's South Wales camping weekend 7th June to 9th June

116 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/06/2024 17:49:26 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

We'll bring you some more down if you need it Strom, got plenty to spare up here πŸ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

That's ok Steve, I'll manage without thanks πŸ˜‚

Just trying to sort a more secure fixing for Lookout Lamb 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

That's three of us coming down from the North East on Thursday.
Anyone else want to join us on the bimble down just let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone. Long time no see but would be great to reconnect. Considering coming to the camp, unfortunately have to be somewhere else Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Are there going to be people around Thursday if I come to camp Thurs and Fri?                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

Is a few of us going Thursday.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi everyone. Long time no see but would be great to reconnect. Considering coming to the camp, unfortunately have to be somewhere else Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Are there going to be people aroun...

Dove's Profile
Dove

Brilliant, then I'll make my way there. Looking forward to catching up with some old and less old friends!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yes, come and join us Thursday Dove, there will be a few of us there πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

So ready for this. Not long now!! Even better the weather is looking better than at home... Monday being the best day. Summer gear ready...to risky?                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Bara Birth ready for the oven πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

What's Bara Birth?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Something that makes JP very happy

Quote:
What's Bara Birth?...

Dove's Profile
Dove

"What's Bara Birth?"
Oooo Bara Brith. Sounds better than giving birth to bread πŸ€”
Sorry couldn't get the quote box up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Dove, Predictive text πŸ˜†
Bara BRITH is now in the oven πŸ˜‹
πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Fruit cake made today, perhaps Lindsey will allow me to bring some of it down πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Just to let you all know, there's some resurfacing going on between Brecon and Llandovery, I think there's some just after Trecastle if you're coming that way, just take care and we'll see you all this weekend πŸ‘

Safe riding everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bike is all packed ready to go. Fink have you seen the rear tyre I put on the combo I dont thing a bit of gravel will stop me lol. But seriously I will update tomorrow as to the mess the road is in. Lets be honest nobody wants to have a squashed cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Neil B's Profile
Neil B

1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Bike loaded and full of fuel ready for tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

I have two cakes mmmmm πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

See you tomorrow!

Quote:
Bike loaded and full of fuel ready for tomorrow....

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

See you all Friday, is anyone else staying Sunday night or have I messed up?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 436 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption