What a whopper!

130 Posts | Latest reply on 16/08/2007 14:52:53 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm not going down with Arf thanks! LOL And I sure as hell don't need saving Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

when we go to the big bikers rally in the sky what are you gonna do when they wont let yu in?go to the bulldog bash downstairs full of hells angells shootin each other?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well, as I don't exactly believe in the concept of heaven and hell blah blah blah I'm not really too fussed about where I end up to be honest, worm fodder will more than likely be my lot and that's fine by me. LOL Just as long as I've had a good time on the way to the end will be good enough for me tangoman, not gonna worry about "the other side" if such a place exists!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

amen sister!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Spot on Di Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

Dragon, is that a 'whopper' or is there really a spot on Di? LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thought yu girls all had a spot!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

G! Ya mean to tell us ya actually KNOW about it?   *faints* with shock Shocked    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

G! Ya mean to tell us ya actually KNOW about it?   *faints* with shock Shocked    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

ooooohh yes!!                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

unfortunately dont get much chance to look!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oops soz Di Shocked  in other words..... Well said Di Thumbs UpLOL   Trust you kwak Clap LOL                                                                                                                                                                                   
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats we're your going wrong T.M. Its not your eyes you need to use!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thats we're your going wrong T.M. Its not your eyes you need to use!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bloody stutter                                                                                                                                                                              
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i was goin to mention sommat else but thought iw ould be thrown off!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

hey casie yuain bad llokin!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

sorry start again you look nice!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

lol this is the 'tell a whopper about the person who posted before you' topic, least it used to be, no truths in here     LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Dulali's Profile
Dulali

In: Harwich

I just thought of one for your Kwak with regards to how the man standing behind you put that huge smile on your face but daren't post it as it could be too rude!!!!!!!ShockedEmbarrassed   I knew i should've left that last Stella in the fridgeBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 342 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption