embarassing music collections

105 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2007 18:45:43 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep battered and brusied tomorrow OuchLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

With chips LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
49% Karma49% Karma 49% Karma49% Karma

Embarrassed I've got a 12inch copy of Lene Lovich 'lucky numbers one' Ahem!                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Bragging again oggy!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Was going through pages of old and found this topic, so come on then, whats in your music collection that you find embarrasing ?      My bro was a right heavy metal fan for years til he met this lass and bought 'Five Star's album, now that is sacrilage in my book, its like getting rid of the bike for a lass, you just dont do it !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Gotta be ABBA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhEmbarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

The ex had The Wombles and Raindow, as in Bungle and co, so glad he took em...                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

The ex had The Wombles and Raindow, as in Bungle and co, so glad he took em...                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

whoops!! sorry guys, just trying to up my post count again ....Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

My ex had Bay City Rollers, bet you are too young to remember them NK68!!!! How sad!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

The first record I ever had bought for me was from my dad, many moons ago, when I was about 4!! It was "remember you're a womble!" A couple of years later, he redeemed himself by buying me "The Tide Is High" by Blondie, and "Angel Eyes" by Roxy Music, however, at the same time he bought me "Video Killed the Radio Star" by the Buggles!! I love my dad to bits, he's the greatest, and yes, I'm still Daddy's girl all these years on!! Smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

No bikerchick, I'm nudging forty - I too loved the Bay City Rollers when I was about eight, I had tartan trim socks and knickers with their pic on  !!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hi N68, well you sure dont look nearly forty...I did that a few years ago...My sister made me some Bay City Rollers trousers with tartan braces...really nice not...had to wear them.. The flares were that big they wrapped round my legs and I nearly fell over what with platforms as well!!! Goodness knows what I must have looked like....LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Bay City Rollers were way cool,used to run home from school to watch shang a lang!!!!   Most cringeworthy in my collection had to be little jimmy osmonds long haired lover from liverpoolEmbarrassed although i did hide it in my daughters collection when she left home for uni,such funLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh crikey Cassie, Id forgotten about himLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Embarrassed erm! I have got a copy of Paul Carricks How long.
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Little Jimmy Osmond, how sweet was he !!  Remember David Cassidy girls ?  He was our pin-up in the seventies, pwhoaaaarrr ! Anyone remember Racy?  Loved them when I was about eight too, they were cuties too, lots of eye candy in those days !  I used to borrow my friends mags to drool over them all, lol !
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Any one remembe Dana lads? Phwoar Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Now that is SAD!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 777 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption