Betty boop

82 Posts | Latest reply on 03/05/2007 18:30:08 by storm | Go to original / last post
millsy's Profile
millsy

In: coleshill
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

those mc cain rustic oven chips a very nice storm i have to do oven chips too and there the best ones ive found so far...and for your steak get ur frying pan as hot as you can rub oil into the steak then into the pan 3 mins each side perfect                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Yes chef........................                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

In: sutton in ashfie

who has chips, eggs, pie and gravey..... EGGS and gravey Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

u never been to storms for ur tea then???????????????? lmao   shes a fab cook and i love her in a matey way hahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

i,l have to see if i can get me an invite to little miss nasty,s for tes then                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

for cryin out loud stop callin my mate little miss nasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its not nice joke or no joke Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Calm down everybody,its only a commercial.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

yeah an your the has been in it                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No need to be like that storm                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep agree millsey rustics are yummy like crinkle chips too better than straight ones, will have a go at the steak but im not holdin my breath on that one  Big smile   hey andy you not lived if ya haven't had eggs an gravey its got to be home made gravey though yummy scrummy try it you'll like it !!!   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

i'l wait for my invite then Wink but didnt you poison yourself on sunday lunchtime Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

ya cheeky sod andy an yep i think i may have cos i was so ill monday !!!!  ya welcome anytime mate just bring the food  lol   and a chef !!! an i dont cook it in 20 minutes either lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

can we use ya plates or shall we bring paper ones lol, hope ya better now xxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

my plates cos dont have to wash them just stick em in the dishwasher, or chain andy an millsey (need millsey for the steak cookin) to the sink an let them wash  !!!!! yep loads better ty an mums cookin this week so wont be ill then !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

im well trained in both Thumbs Up, no fancy dishwasher here
storm's Profile
storm

cool andy a guy that does dishes !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

Grab that man !!!!!!!!!!!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

a case of having to, the au par gets tue and thurs off......Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lmao very funny do u vacuum too and do washing, ironing / or am i pushing it?                                                                                                                                                                             
andy9960's Profile
andy9960

cleaning open the front door open the back let it blow through, have to check the wind though, make sure the day befores doesnt blow back in,   washing yeah, hang clothes on the line and jet wash em.... just be carefull of the undies, can blow holes in em Big smile   ironing nah au natural for me                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 721 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption