Mablethorpe Sand Racing Weekend - 26 - 28 Feb

115 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2010 20:46:25 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey you may be getting back to meet Ian & I lol !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wots all this about BJ ????   if u let us know wen ur close by can get back to make u a brew :)   PMSL.... hasn't anyone mentioned I'm taking some handcuffs to lock you to the sink so you can do all the teas, butties, washing up etc.....   Arrive at your lesure Craig..... BJ will be on standby by the sink 24/7 might let her out sunday if she does a good job.... well, someones got to get the beers in for us..... LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shell,,,,it looks like you and Ian are making your ownLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

paul,,,,pleased you have everything under controllLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

................ should i know admit to knowing a man who can pick locks !!!

For anyone who needs it postcode to house is LN12 1LT Quebec Road, bungalow next to the cinema :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

anyone for Guess Who lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

its lashing down here in North East so hope it clears up for you all in Mablethorpe later,,,,,dont worry about tomorrow as I'll be bringing sunshine with meCool Right thenExclamation, just put kiss of death on tomorrow so decisions!!!!!! Do I suit and boot up in morning and come on bike, or stay dry in car!!! Will make mind up in morning,,,,have a great first night all and plenty of Beer, and Party, but noSick.... LOLcraig....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just checked weather out,,,, saturday is going to be ok---sunny most of day, Sunday:- terrible forecast,,,rain all day in east midlands, possible light snow in the yorkshire areas   So i'll probably turn up in car on saturday even if it does look fine when i leave saturday!!!!   waterproofs still packed for sunday beach !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Have a brilliant weekend everyone, wish I could be there, I can tell already it's going to be a blast Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Great company, fantastic time, especially walking round & the locals of Mablethorpe not knowing what hit them ! Confused    The weather could have been better but we did not let it spoil anything.   Jackie another good un mate well done Thumbs Up Playing guess who for morning kitchen duties lol   Pics up. including the widdle egg ones heheheh LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

some good piccys of the sand racing whos was the old folks home you stayed at lol  Ouch looks like you all had fun nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wet and cold wkend but as allways company was great... thanks to jackie for this eventThumbs Up no doubt there will be many more craig...                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Great weekend with excellent company, shame about the weather but hey ho we still managed to scare the locals.  Cheers to you all for annoying me i mean joining me (excpet 'that man' of course), my head has a flat spot now !!!

Ahhhhh goes out to chicken little, i can hold my hand up and say i had nothing to do with ur demise !!!!

Still cant get over how many converibles we saw Confused

Once again cheers to all , even BIll for managing to find us Thumbs Up LOL

adrenaline_Junkie's Profile
adrenaline_Junkie

In: Brum

You mad it home eventually then lol :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yep with my villa shirt and scarf Thumbs Up cheers Simon you wonderful chappie you lol

Still smiling at Paul wearing a villa shirt , wahooooooooooooo chess champ that i am Big smile

adrenaline_Junkie

Lmao, u did a good job beating him at chess i have to say, getting him in a villa shirt ... Well what can you say !! Definatley a brucie bonus lol :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ah i bask in the glory of it all ...................... what can i make him do next i wonder lol                                                                                                                                                                              
adrenaline_Junkie

I honestly don't think you can get anything much more evil that getting a blue nose to wear a villa shirt lmao never ever thought I would see the day !! O well jackie that villa scalf will come in great use if you run out of loo roll lmao :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

AJ u r now top of my slap list with a count of 101 !!!!!!!

No easter egg for u me lad Approve

still not sure y ur bike is painted in Liverpool colours though Confused

adrenaline_Junkie

Urmmmmmmmmmmm it's because I based it on this http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/products/product_details.aspx?pid=65815

Honest :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 876 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption