Two bikes or a bike and a car?

66 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2009 06:39:09 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

wow....took me 4 years to get my 4 years no claims...nice one bc ...who is that with ??                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

A quote Ian..                                                                                                                                                                              
njl's Profile
njl

In: Hungerford

I'm right off cars.  Road tax cost, Insurance cost, diy servicing without a lift....all make me want just 2 wheels.  If only for a feasible way to get to work in December without having one I'd have been to the scrppy by now                                                                                                                                                                             
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

A lot of companies will quote for multiple bikes, I'm with KGM through Bikesure and can have up to 4 bikes on my policy. If I buy a new toy I can add a bike to the policy for a £30 admin fee as long as it is not a higher group/higher value than the first bike on the policy.   Carole Nash still do 6 wheel policies and I think Benetts do as well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

right with ya there njl, i have my van and my bike. but with insurance as it is, i wouldnt even consider a car again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yeah understand it was a quote bc,just wondered who with as i may give em a call, as cn quoted me too much for my renewal.but its not till december anyway.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 330 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption