RC's Birthday bash saturday 9th may

69 Posts | Latest reply on 11/05/2009 13:49:52 by RC | Go to original / last post
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sumo didn't have a prickly arse the night before, see pics for proof, LOL. Whatever tablets hes taking I want some, need em cause my tooth's still killing, Ouch, didnt stop me enjoying the night though, cheers all, catch ya again soon. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

see you should have listened to me stu and had the bangers n mash!!!!!  lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Uploaded a selection well the cleanest pics i dare show to the site. My sides still hurt too. I have not not laughed so long and so hard for a very hard time.   The next BM North/South divide meet needs to be down Sumo's way. Big fish little fish, cardboard box. whistle whistle, glow stick glow stick                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

fab pic's pagan  Thumbs Up
jabecs's Profile
jabecs

In: London

No HG ....Sumo was laying on grass at services and was stuck in his belly by prickles bless him....   Was great seeing you all again .....thanks Pagan for sharing your tent was much appreciated. Just about stopped shivvering lol.   Would love to have you all down for meet as well will sort something out and put it on events.                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Hope you had a good one RC, I was there in spirit if not on the spirits! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Your always welcome Jabecs and thank you for cooking breakfast. I found my tent light when I got home. was where I thought it would be sitting on the floor. DOH. For those of you on my friends list I have uploaded all of my photos which include the one I can't put on BM, plus a vid of RC trying to walk in a straight line onto face book.   I would like to also thank Geoff of Geoff's convenience store for letting a bunch of half sober bikers use the convenience in his store on the Sunday morning. I don't think Geoff would think that anyone would ever take the sign over the door literally                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

Ive done the same all my pics on facebook to .                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

I have just seen the video phil omg omg omg lol soooo funny   some pics been added for party and also mcn xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6865 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption