R U Going To Friendlies Fundraiser

72 Posts | Latest reply on 28/05/2009 05:31:07 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

You could always "bluetooth" yer pics to PC, FJ Wink   Then we can see wot er "ladyship" was up to Sat nite Tongue                                                LOL     ooh Steph Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Good point are cars allowed, I can't remember what the outcome of this was on the earlier thread. Look forward to reading more about the rally after your meeting next week.                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I cant see why cars shud b NOT allowed ? After all its a bikers rally, organised by bikers, for bikers Confused Why should it matter how we get there ? As long as we do !!   Em Cool Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

I think, and I may be totally wrong, (nowt new there then) that the reason folk are told NO CARS or VANS maybe due to them making more of a mess of the field. The farmer / owner of the field may not want heavy vehicles on their land churning it up, especially if it's raining Question                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cars are allowed by prior arrangement , so we can estimate area needed for car parking , field's big enough anyway , the farmer don't care , he rents field out to caravan club too . The farmer will also have a JCB on site , so has the means to pull vehicles off the field should we get blighted by torrential rain .

Full details should b posted after tnite's meeting .

In the meantime get ya tickets booked with caz36
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

I believe they said there'll be room for a few vehicles, but space is limited.

I don't understand why it's not been added to the events calendar? At least then we'd all know what date it's been set for. I can't remember and anyone who's joined BM since the last time it was discussed won't have a clue that it's even planned.

I've already booked up nearly every single weekend from now til October with various shows/events that I'm either attending or working at. I've even got a couple of December dates booked! LOL

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Oh OK. I believed wrong then! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

1st Ure Welcome Rally 4th-6th September 2009

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Ta Big smile At least I had the month remembered right... Wrong weekend though! D'oh! LOL

I really do think it would help to add it to the events calendar. Putting the dates in a discussion thread that's pages long isn't going to attract the notice of new members easily Wink

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Event submittedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Excellent stuff - I think it'll help people if they can see it's an actual event Big smile

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Now on events calendar  Thumbs Up

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=459

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption