Prince Harry banned from the Netherlands

70 Posts | Latest reply on 15/10/2009 20:33:27 by TeeCee | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Anyway - good topic Matt - keep 'em coming... my rant muscle is out of practice Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

This one time... at Guide Camp.... Ermm   Ermm..  I mean... I agree with WB Matt - great post!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

TM - rotterdam isn't just full of immigrants (Even the mayor is an immigrant), it's also a dump and full of violence and murder.   Glad you like the topic.  PLEASE start some more! Biking or non-biking, keep the site active                                                                                                                                                                             
imagoMT's Profile
imagoMT

In: Coventry

Some good points raised and made.   The short version of where I was going with my arguement. An elected government has the right to refuse entry to anyone they choose. They also have the right to get it wrong sometimes. We shouldn't always assume someone else is responsible, because frequently we have the power to change things and don't use it.   With regard to the bloke in question, I couldn't give a stuff if he enters Britain or not. All that I have read about him seems to point to him being a tosser. However, if we're banning people for that then we have plenty of home grown ones to chuck out!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wb - wot exactly were the boy scouts doing in the girl guides camp?   Or shouldn't I ask?Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i remember scout camps an certain night's the guides invited the scout's over for a camp fire sing song, hot dog's n lemonade and a grope in thier tent's!! made a change from the nightly  w......  contest's                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

i got a badge in it!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Sounds painful!Pinch                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Well, they have just announced they are going to let Geert Wilders into the UK after overturning his ban...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 581 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption