Does Redrider really exist?

88 Posts | Latest reply on 26/10/2008 17:15:51 by Nutkin68 | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

...oildrops keep falling on my bed....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hullrider has put me firmly in my place!lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wot on earth r u doing wiv a Triumph in yer attic?                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

oy you Bandito i'll have yu know my jap redesigned[my uncle would turn in his grave if he knew!]imitation Triumph is spotless!hang on whats that on the drive!!ffs!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

As Colin Chapman would say, it has a self lubricating chassis!   My bro just picked up his Brand new 08 Bonneville black (one of the last available now the 09 is out) at the weekend - nice ride! (Needs the exhaust modded though.... ;) )                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

shoulda done a deal in the shop!get the 'off rd' pipes long or short,i tink the long uns look better!an remove the front reducer ring,carb may need rejetting but its worth it!aaannnnddddd fit a kn air filter removing the bottom from the air box an the filter throw away the rubber snorkel !!you should gain more power now the engine can breathe better unrestricted by the the over baffled std pipes an filter! another ting is i fitted a 19t front sprocket as the 18t felt like i wanted to change into 'sixth'now its more relaxed an laid back!like me! but of course cutting the air box will destroy your warranty  but you can still fit everythin else ! maybe do it after its run in may be wise!
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

We are like Stock, Aitken and Waterman... Mary, Mungo & Midge.... Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid.... Porthos, Athos and Aramis. Emmerson, Lake and Palmer.Del, Rodney and Grandad. Huey, Dewey and Louie. Burton, Depp and Bonham-Carter. Snap, Crackle and Pop. Cameron, Liu and Drew (Charlie's Angels, although this would make us Redrider's Angels). Pooh, Piglet and Cwistopher Wobin. Britney, Lindsay and Paris. The list goes on!!!!! Seems like there are some really nice lads and lasses on here, I hope you don't mind me being centre of attention  Hey, I'm just the hired muscle here. I stand here looking like an angry puppy and telling people to look but not touch...                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Cheers TM - will copy and paste the info on to my bro!!   ttaskmaster - step forward into the light....                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

ttaskmaster - step forward into the light....   Feck off!!!!! I've seen Raider Of The Lost Ark - I KNOW what happens to the uncredited character when he steps into the light!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

maybe its better he stays in the dark at least e aint frightening my cat!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Just for the record I prefer to speak for myself not others speaking for me, and I do NOT feel challenged by other women, whether they are gorgeous or not.                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

welcome back to Redrider an as fer you two T.C & T.M another well known pairing springs to mind  STATTEN & WALDORF da da de da de da da on the MUPPET show tonite LOLBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Geez..whats all the fuss about...theres loads of georgeous women on here if you go by their photos but sad to say a lot are nothing like their photos..but like Kwak so rightly says...she dont feel challenged by other women and so shouldn't anyone cos you're all beautiful in your own ways....sorry rant over Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Thanks Old Red!!   I take being called a muppet as a compliment!! (still hold a grudge against Jimmy Saville for not 'fixing it for me' to meet the Muppets in the 70s....)                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i'm not threatened by other men on here either!although arf an bigbol..... oop's boston biceps! make me feel a bit like maybe goin down the gym![is it possible to mould me muscles at my age????]                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Well, it is rumoured that Moses parted a sea, so you never know TM!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

after iwas complimetary to im an all!!another one of the xmas list!!have to find someone else to give the lynx to!                                                                                                                                                                             
redrider's Profile
redrider

In: london

Sorry I've not been around much in the last couple of weeks, I've been feeling really sick Dead  Found out why yesterday, looks like there's going to be a little redrider joining the world in about 7 and a bit months Big smile  I'm completely shocked but over the moon.  I already have a 15 year old daughter so don't really mind what flavour I have, as long as s/he likes bikes Wink  Looks like I'll be hanging up my leathers til next summer, but I'd rather be safe than sorry. Look forward to meeting som of you soon. Deb xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Woohoo! Congratulations red/Deb!! Clap   You could always get a sidecar and tag-a-long combination for your Bandit... Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Congratulations girlie!

Looks like I'll be hanging up my leathers til next summer, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Ah... you may as well ignore the Aunty Louise nagging in my PM then! lol Good for you - safety first for the mini redrider ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 1758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption