Poetry

66 Posts | Latest reply on 15/07/2011 21:28:35 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Eddie, you're not barmy, It seems to be my 'thing' to post a a rhyme upon this page and stick a baa lamb in...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

I know this thread is 3 yrs old but it made me laugh a second time so I thought others would appreciate a read.   I was looking for something else when I found this.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Electricbadger's Profile
Electricbadger

In: Nottingham

When the clouds depart and your path is clear
Follow your head, follow your heart
And if you reach
Paradise before me...
Mine's a pint.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Here I sit,

Broken hearted,

Paid a penny,

And only farted!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Thanks Sandi, Happy DaysSmile   Wannabe, Tango, Eddie, TC... I really miss those guys.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

LOL Ronaldo, you'll be lucky to spend less than 10p these days   Another version of your ditty:   Here I sit all serene  Giving birth to a Royal Marine   Yes, they were happy days XK, I miss those folks too.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3750 seconds. There are 466 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption