The question.??

105 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2006 11:58:59 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I get a written statement to that....... I got something to prove to a bolshy bird thats sitting in me living room blasting me with sunflower seeds.   Oh you little bleeder right on me chips......   Come christmas sod the turkey   (I don't mean it, its a smashing little thing)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lol rube are u on one tonight? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

no just trying to eat me chips and type at same time..... bit dodgy.... nearly swallowed me mouse just now.  lolLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Oooooooooh greasy keys. Stuff the bird Rube LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

sage an onion do for the bird 2ws   Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

That's what I was thinking Storm LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Jeez what are you lot like........ Just you wait I'll bring Bobby with me to the meet and he'll have yer fingers off for that.  Oh maybe thats why my typing is so bad eh?Ermm LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

and roast pots storm..................                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

deffo diane an yorkshire puds,  LOL do you think chicken or onion gravey with roast parrot?????
Di's Profile
Di

onion i reckon and cauli cheeseLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

it sounding good ........... when shall we have the cerimonial plucking cos dont like feathers much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   an do you like leg or brest diane ????? think carefully cos they quite scrawny things.... unless rube starts it on a serious work out programe before xmas.....or missthat an feed it steriods will be buzzin xmas day with all those e numbers !!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

yeah, not keen on feathers meself mate...............inless its in me duvet! breast will do for me.............can i have cranberry sauce too?LOL   homemade bread sauce, nearly forgot that                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i tried to make homemade bread sauce once..... an it was the last time ever it was the worst disaster  ever an at xmas as well... i luv mint sauce with my dinners too so can we have some of that to please   ???????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

OOOOOh yeah, looooovvvvve mint sauce........carrots, gotta have carrots                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Brussel Sprouts..... lots and lots of brussel sproutsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

Coq Au parrot Pieces of parrot cooked slowly in a rich red wine sauce are enhanced by the robust flavours of shallots, garlic, mushrooms and bacon Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 90 mins Ingredients 750ml medium to full-bodied French red wine1 tbsp vegetable oil1 juicey fattened parrot, skin-on200g pack Danish smoked lardons12 shallots, peeled and left whole2 tbsp flour4 cloves garlic, choppedSeveral sprigs of fresh thyme2 fresh bay leaves, torn300ml hot parrot stock250g cup mushrooms, cleaned and halved Directions1. Pour the wine into a medium pan and boil for about 5 minutes, or until reduced by a third.2. Heat the oil in a large, heavy-based saucepan with a lid. Add the parrot and fry for 8-10 minutes, until the skin is well browned, turning frequently. Remove with a slotted spoon, drain on kitchen paper and set aside.3. Add the bacon lardons and shallots to the pan and fry for 4-5 minutes, or until lightly browned, then stir in the flour and continue cooking for a further minute.4. Return the parrot to the pan with the garlic, thyme, bay leaves, reduced wine and stock. Bring to the boil, cover and simmer gently for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the parrot is thoroughly cooked and the juices run clear when pierced with a sharp knife.5. Add the mushrooms and cook for a further 10 minutes. Season. Serve with boiled carrots, brussels, yorkie pud, roast pots, cranberry sauce, bread sauce, and some potatoes which have been mashed together with a knob of butter and a splash of milk.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

rotfpmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

PMSL thats brilliant.... can you do dog too..... no forget that I couldn't eat a whole one  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

as long s it was hotLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

With lots of onions on it????  Yummy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 617 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption