Valentines messages here

87 Posts | Latest reply on 19/02/2014 00:01:53 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Yeah VM ... but nice as that is Approve   It aint the kinda lovin I'm needin Disapprove   But thanks anyway SG Handshake                                                                                                                                                                               
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

this ones for 

stuie 

I missed you so much
I really was hurting
I wasn't shedding tears
but my eyes kept squirting

Heart

I missed you so much
but not completely
Just from the top of my head
right down to my feetly

Heart

I missed you so much
My heart was breaking
I did that much missing
My misser was aching

Heart

I missed you so much
but not any more
'cos you're the one that I adore

Heart Heart  Heart

SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

To Nikki, a song by Audra Mae titled "Forever young"

May gods bless and keep you always,
  May your wishes all come true,
  May you always do for others,
  And let others do for you.

May you build a ladder to the stars,
  And climb on every rung,
  And may you stay forever young,
  May you stay forever young.

May you grow up to be righteous,
  May you grow up to be true,
  May you always know the truth,
  And see the light surrounding you.

May you always be courageous,
  Stand upright and be strong,
  May you stay forever young,

May your hands always be busy,
  May your feet always be swift,
  May you have a strong foundation,
  When the winds of changes shift.

May your heart always be joyful,
  May your song always be sung,
  May you stay forever young,

Heart I LOVE YOU Heart

fudet's Profile
fudet

In: heysham

here is one of my favourites 

roses are red 
ashes are black 
go to hell and never come back   LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

awwwww andy xxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton

To Fud-

Roses are red 
 Violence is blue
 I've got split personality disorder,
 And so have I.                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

ohh sg 
now i know u luffs me pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Roses are red
Violets are blue
Susans are black and Janet doesn't wear any!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If you're depressed about being single on Valentine's day then just remember no-one loves you the other 364 days of the year either.                                                                                                                                                                             
fudet's Profile
fudet

why be depressed about it , just think of the money you saved                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just another day to make money lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Samo68's Profile
Samo68

In: Nemains

Ellie your breaking my heart I thought i was the one for you
Rose are red my
My heart is in a stew
If I had courage
I would give my
Name to you                                                                                                                                                                             
Samo68's Profile
Samo68

Valentine for you kaycat
I really do love you
You're my hearts desire
When we're together
You set my world on fire
You look so good you look so sweets sit down over there
Take a seat tonight we have some games to play what happens next
You have no say it's my turn you are the guest so get naked and guess the rest Lol :-))
Samo68's Profile
Samo68

For teeny
Out of the people I've met you re
The one who make me draw those silly
Little hearts on paper
What I have written cos with all
Consuming love I've been smitten and when I say
Smitten I mean everywhere
There's one bit particularly smit but
Let not go down there :-P
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Dear ?,Pity party of one, right here. Have you ever noticed that cupid rhymes with stupid? There may come a day when Valentine's Day is special again. It's just not today. Ugh, what was this email about? I got so bored I forgot. Moving on,????                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To all The Ladies Who haven't Got a Valentine To-day Heart     http://www.reverbna...ove                                                                                                                                                                                    
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aww that was a lovely thought v-rodnand to all the guys who never got a card:

happy valentines day to you all xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

Samo68  HeartEmbarrassedWink

thank you xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

That you are young & I am old makes no difference to me   Age is just a number I'm sure you you would agree   When first we met I was too shy   To ask you for a date   I'll never know the reason why   I hope it's not too late   I'd love to hold you close to me   Send shivers down your spine   You could end my miisery   If you were really mine   So please accept this heartfelt plea   That you will look my way   And give a sign to lonely me   This special Valentines day                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

It worked   Shocked                                                                     Oooh errr Wacko                                                                                                           What do I do now Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 587 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption