Wanted ~ Experienced Riders for Help In North East Area

69 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2012 09:48:28 by centurion | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats brilliant Anne and Ellie is right, we must come up with something good for the gangBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

LOL David.. she was on top form yesterday... "The Gang" even discussed starting a topic about "how many ways can your kids embarrass you..."   Every other sentance from her sweet innocent mouth was like a public execution.. from thinking that a new member to the site on his first outing was a "jockey" to telling the world that I buy food and deep fry it after hearing me tell them all what an awsome cook I am... And I've known that little lady for eight years and I've never seen her drink tea through a straw.. apparently I just dont pay attention lmao   So Yes.. the Weardale Inn.. Free Camping.. Space for Live Bands.. Good Food.. Comedienne as standard.. what more could we want lol Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

sorry I missed this, sounds like a good un, so is there a plan for a meet ?

rockchickeelicious

Just saw this GreyGra.. sorry!!   Steve H is planning something in the Northumberlad Borders for the 21st June... Sounds lush!   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...added=true                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

When?                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

Or the 21st JULY even, unless he's mastered time travel lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

You've seen his profile picture.. there is a distinct possibility Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Ohhhhhhh.. two "Gang Member Names"   BrocksBitch aka Centurion The Doctor aka SteveH   just for fun.. no offence intended.. your statutory rights are not affected.. this message will self destruct should I ever leave BikerMatch                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

LOLClapThumbs Up and don't you ever leave BikerMatch!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3555 seconds. There are 1117 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption