German Fling 2012

712 Posts | Latest reply on 20/07/2012 12:42:36 by madscots | Go to original / last post
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

Thats awesome i now feel like i have a guardian angel to watch over me to help steer me though life, altho probably chris has a very different analogy on that one, watching and waiting for his chance to kick me in the nuts for annoying him for a whole week with my anti social can that pops and bangs all the time lol Big smile

and diesel i could be your guardian angel saving you from you fueling antics even tho i just about took myself out on my rescue mission with 5l of petrol can skimming the rear tyre at 135 mph ready for the biggest explosion ever, i would have returned a burnt crisp looking like something out of a achme cartoon   (i must learn how to use bungees properly) thanks aldo for you support of laughter at the time lol Thumbs Up 

Edinburgh Saffie's Profile
Edinburgh Saffie

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Glad I could ease the embarrassment of doing something that silly with my laughter and finger pointing Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
44% Karma44% Karma 44% Karma44% Karma

aww thanks aldo your such a sweet heart, how thoughtful of you lol LOL , ps when are we going to meet up and have a few beers together                                                                                                                                                                               
johnpurse's Profile
johnpurse

In: Perranporth Corn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hey scotty......might join you in september

still got 28 euros to spend on my ticket at the tunnel Beer
bike will be a little enhanced by then but i will hold back for youWink

hope you are all wellThumbs Up

offer is still open if anyone wants to come to cornwall (park home to rent £20 per day in the summer...foc in the winter)

cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I found 15 in me bike trousers yesterday lol  as for enhanced anything would chap regardless Wink

I might have three trips over there next year and deffo doing one for BM in April again. 

johnpurse's Profile
johnpurse

In: Perranporth Corn

Is that it from the GF string?

bye all .....keep safe x                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Not long till the next one, need to start a list Madscots! ClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

April 27th 2013 just after pay day also Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                               
Ducati Ed's Profile
Ducati Ed

In: Buckingham

April 27th 2013 sounds good Thumbs Up I'll put on the calender. I won't miss next years trip. 
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

Im comming! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fantasia's Profile
fantasia

Mmm that sounds interesting. Will look info up. ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

I'm looking into having a run up through the Black Forest this time on way into Germany.

So probably run this one 8 or 9 days this time.  I have also looked into new roads from last two tours so looking forward to some new twisties.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 1038 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption