Nottinghamshire

77 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2012 19:02:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Quality not quantity Nat Wink

Or we could just go knocking on doors!Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop

Got another 1 we're up to 5! I need to contain my excitement                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

pmsl....   will be wicked to meet you dwbh Wink and are you comign too then dave 4370?   what area are you riding in from dw??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Suzi, can`t make it Monday, I have my little man for football training although if you do it again at any time by all means give me a shout, it would be great to meet up with some of you. Have a brill time. Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Is everyone still coming tonight despite the weather. I'll probably come in the car. You never can be too careful there's always the risk I might melt should a drop of rain touch me.

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Next meet: Sunday 13th May shall we say 2pm at White post pub again. Thought people could have a ride out if they want to then. Weather should be better so we can sit outside and watch the bikes (Squiddy!)   Hope to see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry Nat but I can't make this, I'll be at NABD that weekend (fingers crossed!). Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i'l be at nabd too Nat Wink .. well on me way back on the sunday... x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Hiya, might be back upto Nottingham this weekend, and hoping to do the Matlock run on Sunday, before a blast back South ;) When and where would people be meeting up Sunday ??? Regards Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Can everyone make 20th May for next meet??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeah can probably do 20th Nat. you not doing Matlock this Sunday?
Brathu, all details on events page mate, I think Ian is organiser.
Dave

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

I can't bike is going in cause he's got a fault. The sensor in the fuel tank appears to be on the blink and is adamant i need fuel when tank is full. Luckily still under warranty so he's going for a short holiday to SMC at sheffield. I told him to behave and take some pictures to show us all!   Next time though definitely                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ive got a family do on 20 may chick and its in devon!! so wont be abe to make it Unhappy 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll pencil it in my diary Nat!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Next meet is now on events page, 20th May Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bumping for new Nottinghamshire folk!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Bumping again for all Notts folks. Dont forget next meet is Sunday 20th May. White Post pub. All details on events page. Everyone welcomeHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

if you go on the website for the whitepost you can download a freedrink voucher 

can new Derbyshire folk attend too or do we need a passport and jabs ??

OMNF's Profile
OMNF

I'd definitely recommend the jabs but passport not required unless you wish to return to Derbyshire after!   Great news about the drinks voucher though                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

not so great its a marstons chain pub so correct me if I`m wrong they`ll only have a couple of national real ales on the bar..at a guess pedigree and hobgoblin...I do hope I`m wrong

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8672 seconds. There are 635 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption