ride out to rutland water

58 Posts | Latest reply on 21/11/2011 19:56:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I have changed my plans... sorry I will now be at Yamaha Tamworth for 10.30. See ya's                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'll be there for 10am because I'll be on 4 wheels so will need to get into my textiles, 'cause I sure as hell aren't driving in them!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

just peeping to see if any change hey no so see you soon x                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Most of you will have already left and I'll be on my way soon, but watch the fog over this way. Looks a bit grim out there at the moment. See you all soon.

hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

Great to meet you all today x What a lovely bunch of bikers Handshake

Me and Alison felt most welcome by everyone x Hug

Hope you all got back home safe, well and fog free!! Cool
And thawed out nicely!

Next time we will both be on bikes pending Alison finding one!! Thumbs Up

Keep safe x Ying Yang

Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Somewhat foggy right enough, but it was a good day out nonetheless.

Was good to see everyone there today.                                                                                                                                                                             
bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

hi all big thanks to rocky. Weather a bit miserable to start with but glad we persevered good to meet old and new. pics now on event!                                                                                                                                                                               
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Ended being a good day dispite the Fog.  Great to meet up with old and new peeps.  Hope everyone got home safely .  Thanks Dave for sortin the day out . Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for a great day, was lovely to meet you all.  :-)  Looking foward to the next one Dave (hint hint  ;-)  )                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would like to thank everyone who turned out today for the ride out and it was great to meet u all
Lookin forward to the next ride out

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just cancel the fog next time eh??

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will try :) lisa X

once again thanks for cracking ride out and a special thanks to my pilly lisa

PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

big THANKS to Dave for a great ride out and nice to meet some new and old face as well. Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Was a good day apart from the fog and great to see some old faces I knew and new faces I didn't. The guy in the cafe asked me where we were from and when I told him from all over including Yorkshite he was quite amazed. Anyway, thanks Dave for the organisation, and I'll see some of you at the party next Saturday.

46kittykatt46's Profile
46kittykatt46

In: Birmingham

Sorry I didn't make this!! Hope u all had a good day! My forks are all sorted now : ) so up for next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Must remember to get snapping next time, there's a few pics gone up but I'm sure there were far more taken.  The more pics with tags the more likely I am to remember who is who!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Just noticed my typo error; woops; lol. Well I had sunk a few beers before I wrote it, but can I just say, I like Yorkshire really and it was a genuine mistake. Embarrassed

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Great to meet old and new peeps, next time come up to Yorkshire.Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1325 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption