Who wants to go to Germany?

95 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2010 01:02:29 by madscots | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Anyone can do the ring during the trip and I can check the dates you can buy passes for anyone needing them.  I've done the ring a number of times but won't take anyone round... you go at your own risk.   the dates aren't up yet as only certain times of the week it's open to public.  However there are some nice spots you can watch Porche/BMW testing their cars etc also                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

could be up for this aswell ,, depending on dates. got to fit a france /spain trip in aswell                                                                                                                                                                             
Brathu's Profile
Brathu

In: Tell you later

Yuo know, the more i think about this trip, the more i'm liking it. May even offer a pillie, if any body is mad enough. lol Regards Brat.                                                                                                                                                                             
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

Sounds like an interesting trip. I was planning to go to Germany next year anyway to visit friends near Cologne. End of april is do-able, so keeping an eye on this one.                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

this sounds like the one for me as well, plenty of time to plan and clean my bike lol yeeee haaaa oh yes i might take a pilly maybe .,.. i might have someone in mind already .......

i am gonna start saving more now been putting cigarette money away ....
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I speak german would that help but im on a 125 lmao. Might have past test by then sounds good to me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
DaftUn's Profile
DaftUn

In: Preston

Watching this one with interest....... looks fun!  

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Could be interested in this but i would go from Hull, don't want to ride down to Dover                                                                                                                                                                              
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

Brathu   ma first name mad lol Big smile  so a would be up for a pilly

paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

o yes im in for that one  Thumbs Up just go for it im in Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Oh goody the jocks are goin in force eeeehaaa.!! Hug Hug Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
euroland_les's Profile
euroland_les

In: Luxembourg / Lee
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Depending on the dates I'm up to joining you as it's just over the border from me. Might be only for a few days but I'd like to have a few ride outs with a group and benefit from the great scenery of the area. Last week in April is Easter week so if the weather is good there'll be a few other bikers out, blowing away the cobwebs.
laimdan's Profile
laimdan

In: Manchester

i would defo be intrested in this sounds like a great runThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

looks to be a lot of interest     I'll go put a few details together and come back with it, my only concern is people pulling out after I spend time sorting it.  Sooooo don't say yes unless u can Approve                                                                                                                                                                               
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol

The more I think of this,the more I want to go! 'Er indoors has a brother who lives about half hour away from nurburg (well she says half hour,that probably means two hours!)                                                                                                                                                                             
biker e's Profile
biker e

In: Bath

Hi All. Newbie here, was planning a trip to the ring next year with some mates, more the better!!! Will keep an eye open for dates                                                                                                                                                                              
whackojacko's Profile
whackojacko

In: Ayr
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hey mad, I'm packed already. Are we there yet>??? Beer                                                                                                                                                                              
zeds not dead's Profile
zeds not dead

In: Holmfirth

Im a possible - i usually go to the Le Mans 24hr bike racing in april - but they have moved this back to sept next year so could be a good substitute Dom                                                                                                                                                                             
kaw600's Profile
kaw600

In: Doncaster

if u can keep the bike to gether LOL suthern softy                                                                                                                                                                             
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Miaow!!!!!!! LOL   Would say it's one all at the mo!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1811 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption