Kelso Bikefest 2010 9th - 11th July

65 Posts | Latest reply on 15/05/2010 11:21:30 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well our tickets are booked & paid for, tho not here yet, so we will hold you to that one Ned thats 2 for defo Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

FRUIT PUDDING
FRUIT PUDDING
FRUIT PUDDING

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Yes & fruit pudding too !!! 

I will nip across to Bury before hand & get some propper black pudding Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Shell have i told you lately how much i love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

will be propper full on black pud too , non of that skinny Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Heart Hug to Shell Lady                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Well I have to make amends for not being able to take sides re Yeti's Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Can I have a bit of both please........ Hag and BPud Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol guess I know what my top box willbe full of hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Haggis AND Black Pudding !!   Does that count as 2nd breakfast LOL   Ticket booked wehay, more partying to be done Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ken ... yep it is just need to sort out 3rd breakfast and we will be away ...........                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

LOL its a good job I will have my top box by then & as it fits where my rear seat should then I can carry lots of weight Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

ooo in that case Shell LAdy can we order some chocolate, peanut butter, jam, crunchy nut cornflakes and o yes some EXTRA FRUIT PUDDING Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

3rd Breakfast will HAVE to be chocolate based; purely on the grounds of maximising calorific intake in order maintain energy levels so as to to survive until lunchtime - lol.   Plus 2 heaped spoons of sugar in "X to the power of n" mugs of coffee so as to raise caffeine & blood sugar levels that will have plummeted overnight to dangerously low levels LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ken i like ur thinking

* high fives Scorpio

Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

In: Prestwick
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Looks like Kelso is going to be popular. Thumbs Up Watch out for the LFH (low Flying Haggis).   See you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

Yep, sounds like a good one, not sure if I will be able to make it, as might be up in the borders/Kelso just after that weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

Well come and stay for two weeks, think of all those nice roads to exploreThumbs Up   BTW Karey it's with a UA not an EW                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
43% Karma43% Karma 43% Karma43% Karma

ahhhh  thanks Stuart! lol   hmmmm 2 wks...now thats tempting, not sure work will agree tho.. or my purse strings  Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Doh Boy's Profile
Doh Boy

is it not tempting Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 681 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption