Ever said something ,,inappropriate,before brain enaged itself to mouth

49 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2009 03:50:09 by Roaring Ruby | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Oops LOL still at least ya survived                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Hope u remember your anniversary mick lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i took the p*ss out of a customer yesterday...immatating him......then to my horror another customer was in another part of my shop, and heard everything...oops....good job i am one of the bosses.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Did you give yourself a verbal warning Ian :)                                                                                                                                                                              
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Only had a couple to remember Long time back                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

walking through the Kingfisher shopping centre heavily pregnant in my ex's Y fronts (as they were more comfy for my lump) not knowing that when i bent down to look at the bottom shelf my dress managed to tuck itself under my short blouson jacket revealing all my assets. It wasnt till I heard someone laughing and my ex dropped back to see what they were laffing at that I was informed that my y fronts were on show and they must have been like it for at least 15 minutes! I onlky had a little tiny peice of my dress in situ at the front I ahd walked past a glass fronted busy tesco supermarket like it too!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Saying "I DO"...............                                                                                                                                                                             
maxnod's Profile
maxnod

In: Swanwick

Know what you mean, Nanu!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Roaring Ruby's Profile
Roaring Ruby

In: Cardiff

Highly wrong I know,,,,BUT giggles........HE he he!!!!    and LOL!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 1531 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption