Social Gathering North Yorks

58 Posts | Latest reply on 02/02/2009 19:53:08 by Blueboy955i | Go to original / last post
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Great do , just goes to show you don't need many to have a good laugh . Thumbs Up

Well worth doing again , perhaps a pub crawl next , Karey said there's
loads of pubs in Barnsley .

Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Hmm goes out to look for a flat cap and a ferret                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

great night Barnsley sounds like a good idea                                                                                                                                                                             
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

is ferret to keep you warm                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yehhh i agree it was a great night!!  Many thanks to Caz for putting us all up..an to her brother who med us all a cuppa this morning and drove us all back to the pub..wot a top fella!Thumbs Up   Hmmm yeh cud do a Barnsley night... mite be full of chavs tho  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

In: Darlington

For all those peeps who turned up last night, brill to see you all again and for those who didn't make it, you all missed an excellent evening full of witty banter, great laughs, decent grub and good craic Thumbs Up   The pictures taken last night are all on the event now http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=361   Hats off to the locals who joined in with the banter.   To those unfortunates who didn't get there, then give your heads a shake and get to the next one....the only way you get to meet people is to get off your a** and attend events like this.  I promise we don't bite.....hmmmmmm!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
Herne's Profile
Herne

Nice one Mark some good piccies Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Yehhh I agree.. the pics are great ! Well done Thumbs UpBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Great laugh last night,just what the dr orderedThumbs Up    good to see some new faces as well.   XK thanks for the forks buddy,am sure they'll come in handyLOL    Sorry i had to bail but you know what its like.....and Dave your a true gent buddyBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wot a larf we had - fanx to all wot turned up, especially the two grannies.Thumbs Up Nice knees, Cassie - musta hurt Cry at the time, tho. And Blue, best get yerself down t'gym - fancy lettin a pack of lemon puffs get the better of ya!Disapprove   I finally crawled inta me tent bout 1ish. Not as cold as I thought - was snug as a bug in a rug.... til 5. Thats when the flamin cockerel started crowing, and twas still dark ffs! Then the owl joins in - wittering away. Then two moggies had a scrap - meoww, hiss, meoww, hiss. In the end I chucked a boot at them. The wind starts up, blowin a gale thru the trees, just as dawn is breaking. "Oi, you two girls, Gail an Dawn, keep the noise down, I'm trying to get some kip, here!" But then I needed a pee, so there I was hopping across the lawn, in the semi-dark, fumbling with my zipper, when I catch the sensory beam and the floodlights come on. Then the siren sounded, and a German voice shouted "Actung, Britisher swinehunt, stand still or ve open fire!" Luckily, when they saw the size of my concealed weapon, they decided they were outgunned, and surrendered. Best check your shed, Tim. Excitement over, so back to bed for a few more zzzz's. After a nice cuppa (ta, Tim), and some farewells, rode home wiv a big Big smile on me chops.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Excellent night last night
Made me feel really welcome most definatly up for another meet and drink with you lot
Will remember the ear muffs next time tho....lol
Thanks caz for letting me kip on your floor and thanks for the lifts as well
Col xxx
Herne's Profile
Herne

lol@XK...............That's brilliant mate Thumbs Up at least you got some sleep
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

stop showing off broLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Sounds like you all had a good time, sorry I couldn't make it. Still feeling a bit dicky.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To those unfortunates who didn't get there, then give your heads a shake and get to the next one....the only way you get to meet people is to get off your a** and attend events like this. Maybe some of us have other things to do and don't appreciate being told to get up off my a**. Just my point of view.                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

stop showing off broLOL   Whatever do you mean Sis Wink I really wish you and Blue could have come with us Saturday night ..it was absolutely brill. Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Ricdude - I'm gonna stand by what I said.  My comment was directed mainly at the types who come onto BM, don't join in posts, never attend events, then decide that this is not the place for them and disappear...moaning as they go saying how they never meet anybody.Confused Certainly not telling you to get of your a** mate Thumbs Up   Glad you all had a great night.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Get well soon Vinnie and leave little dickie alone!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7676 seconds. There are 1634 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption