electronic cigarrettes

44 Posts | Latest reply on 12/01/2009 00:29:19 by prof | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Soz, cant help you me dear...........me n comps=no brains:o)..................plenty of tec heads on here who can/will though:o)..............                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

its going on about c documents and cookies. what in the name of christ is that! i hate computers                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sounds like yu got malware ie, its tryin to sell yu sommat to clean youre pc of spyware etc!! you could try other free virus programmes[spybot,adware] till one may get rid of it! but in the end you may have to purchase one that will deffo do the job!!i use window's  live one care but even that has let me down! if you have the set up disc with window's xp or whatever you can always start again an format youre hard drive an reinstall windows ,which ive had to do to get rid of some malware in the past! maybe you got a mate who could do this for yu if it wont go away? 
prof's Profile
prof

In: Bradford
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Doesn't always manage to clean up if you are already infected but Avast is surprisingly good for freeware http://www.avast.com/eng/download-avast-home.html For a home machine Avast & Windows Defender make a fairly effective combination. Install Avast, reboot PC, load the Avast console and set it for All Drives and Thorough Scan. As long as you haven't fallen for one of the "Your PC is infected-Download PC Cleaner now" scams it will probably clean it up. Once it is clean I would uninstall AVG and stick with Avast   Unfortunately some of the "Free Cleaner" stuff is rootkit based and removing it is a major excercise even if you know what you are doing.    If you get stuck give me a shout well assuming PC still works that is.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1719 seconds. There are 351 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption