Kent gig - 20th December...

81 Posts | Latest reply on 21/12/2008 22:47:50 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Actually... scratch that... Dave's cat-sitting from the 22nd... pop round whenever you like Evil Smile

Ooops! Did I type that out loud?

Erm... obviously... just to make sure the catties are getting enough attention and whatnot...

*cough*
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ah you want me to come and look at him in my look at him kind of way. You know,THAT look.                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent

did we's get intos lots of trouble then wannabe????   he he.....   come on over m8......  we is safe at mine...........  Ermm                                                                                                                                                                                   
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

i got good defenses...... lightsabres and everyfink!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

DS,i laugh in the face of lightsabres. Haha i say,while pointing at things.                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I'm sure i could find my way through the maze of your estate again DS.......leave it to me Ricdude.....you supply the grapplin irons n i'll bring the map.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No problem Arf. I'll be right there with you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Only if he *really* deserves *that* look Ricdude Wink

Just don't hurt his fingers... him and DS are gonna be the next big thang dontcha know?

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Wanna come stay at my Mum's DS?

LOL

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

ahem guys....... your forgetting one thing??????    *whispers*        My secret secret.................                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Nope....you got me there...any ideas what she's bimbling on about geez?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Which one DS?

That you're the secret love child of 2 extremely well known International Rock Stars?

That you once ran nekkid down Rochester High Street?

That you pretended to be abducted by aliens just to get out of sitting a mock 'O'level?

Or one of your other secret secrets?

Big smile

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

Use the force i willl mmmmmmmmmmmmmm *says in bestest Yoda voice*                                                                                                                                                                               
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

OMG! You're actually Darth Vader?! Shocked

*impressed*

diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

wannabe you prommised never to tell!!!!!!!!!!!!    and i want quite neckid...... i was wearing a hat and scarf.... and carrying  my lightsabre!!       oh and another secret weapon..... your forgetting Arf..... i have SRT dvd in my house     he he   Evil Smile  yeah you forgot that one didntcha!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I know what she's on about. Remember DS,you told me. Carry on without me dudes and dudettes,gotta get some sleep before i go chucking grit everywhere again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Good man Big smile

Sweet ones and all that.

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

8 pages of quality bolleaux - good work chaps/chapesses Big smile

Those folk oooop North will be thinking they're missing an amazing gig dahn Sarf! LOL

Nytol xxx

Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Take it easy Geez.... Now DS.....lets be reasonable about this *gulp*..i did not, and indeed still do not, in any shape or form, ever intend to upset you, or anyone else who you deem to be left alone...ever...you will always be my bestest fwiend..n..um..i'll love you for ever n ever....*gulp* does that let me off of the dreaded SRT nightmare?....pleeeeease???Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

so knew i'd getcha Arf... he he   ok now serious head on.........   other folks may be forgiven for thinking that we are completely and utterly insanely mad.... having read the previous posts on this thread and wondering where the original subject went??   the gig!!!! its looky likey to be a great night out so do come along and i promise....... no talk of lightsabres or yodas!!!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption