Recommend a good book?

61 Posts | Latest reply on 29/05/2009 18:58:09 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Cheers mat n WB for bringing me up to speer:o).........   OI!......stmary!!................lol @ yer post, but my question is, wheres the sexy cool pic gone of you sitting on red bike?!...;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

In: newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

took it off coz was gonna leave but might stay now.had a chat wi matt so think i should try again. anyway i would miss you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

real glad to hear yer gonna stay:o).........BM would miss you too me dear!                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Arfur.

Have a look at the historical novels by Tom Holt. I can well recommend The Walled Orchard and Olympiad.

Julian Rathbone, The Last English King and the Kings of Albion

Neal Stephenson, The Baroque Cycle and Cryptonomicon

and last but not least I Claudius and Claudius The God.
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

Oooohh........ta for yer post vinnie:o)..........   Tom Holt is an author who's been brought to my attention before, thanks for reminding me of him again............   Will be adding the others to my hit list also!...........when i started this post, (real glad i did by the way, thanks to you all who've contributed) i started writing a list out, so now i've got something to happily work me way through!:o).....can never have a big enough list though methinks;o)......                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

Try 'Q' by Luther Blisset as well.

More renowned for his for his football talents rather than his litery prowess he writes a mean historical novel.

Was probably contemplating his syntax and clauses while nodding one into the net for Watford on a Saturday afternoon.
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

hehe!..ok geez:o)................Luther Blisset dutifuly added to hit list!.........thanks again:o).....................                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

arfur do you want to come and read my gas meter? x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

lmao @ stmary!..........................ok me dear, but could take a while!;o)..................                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

the gas meters in the bedroom, is that ok?                                                                                                                                                                              
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

hehe!.....what you like?!..............you make me go like this---->Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

im a devil,no doubt about that,if you could see my grin he he x                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

lol!.........n if you could feel the warmth eminating from me cheeks!.........                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

i cant get me boiler to work.the men just put a new bathroom in and now boiler wont work.im waiting for me landlord to come and fix it.im freezing.why does nowt ever go right! can i warm me feet on your back? there like blocks of ice                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

got a real fire goin here toasting crumpet's for afternoon tea as i type!come on down!                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

on me way tingo                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

how many you want ??                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

all of em!                                                                                                                                                                             
stmarysloch's Profile
stmarysloch

i got the boiler going.the man had turned the water tap off under it so i turned it on and waited for the bang! the waters tepid but then the boilers as owld as me so cant expect much eh. he said i cant use the bath for 12hrs,im dying to get in it... with bruce willis.do you think i can get him to call on me? he dosnt know it yet but im the lass of his dreams.im very much in love with him,i love him even more than marylin manson
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Blimey... It's amazing what you learn from this place... I'd no idea that Marilyn Manson was in love with Brucey.

Cool ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption