well done rubecula 1000 posts

85 Posts | Latest reply on 02/11/2006 11:25:29 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Crappy puns ..great I like em...... crappy nuns I'm not so keen on. So for gods sake no typos on this subjectLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

as if we would lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yes you would....... lol                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh know we would'nt LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Is this a private argument or can anyone join in.  Anyway an argument isn't just contradicting what the other person says............. oops slipping into Monty Python mode again.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you can try but u will never win im a woman i always win Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey  a challenge....... Right I bet I can change an entire Instrument Landing System before you......  (Lets see you  win that one miss clever clogsLOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmm not playin and blows a rasberry at ya ner ner ner nerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Three cheers for rube he put one over on RC................ Come on now three cheers....... not even one cheer?  You cowards, you are all scared of RC's boots LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep they sure are and so should you AngryEvil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'm too stupid to be scared..... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ur not stupid............ bit daft but not stupid lol                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

AWWWWWWWWWW thats nice.... fank oooo.  Hey I just thought ... are you setting me up for the kill here????                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

It wouldn't surprise me Rube, be careful mate Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think I could be on a very thin tight rope here....... you kinda sense it dont you.  Think we will have to call RC  Exocet from now on...... you can see her coming but you can do sod all about it.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

these boots are made for stomping and thats just what they'll do one of these days there gonna stomp all over you !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not sure she needs back up Storm...... but when she finishes with me... I'll let you nurse it all better....... hang about, you got a first aid certificate?????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well storm is certified but not in first aid !!!!!!!!!!!! lmao LOL   nah can look after me sen tvm Evil Smile   failing that i got me bodyguard ClapLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh sod it..... I need protecting...... now who do i know who would take on a woman................. actually nobody.  I'm deffo in the clag here.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 444 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption