Im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

58 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2006 09:41:50 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Storm ... read the book.... pmsl or get a tape of the original radio show, thats funnyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

the books are usually better than the films rube anyway will do                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

cheers storm mate its great to be back Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

..... but only until I get started on ya.......Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woooooohooooooooooooo u can leave me alone now then pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh I don't know....... I'll think of something just wait and see.... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dam thought i was safe grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

No body is safe.......... he he he ( evil snigger turned out to be a weedy little noise)                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol and ur not safe from me either (big evil laugh) hahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

only joking ur all safe                                                                                                                                                                               
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'm starting to worry about this...... notLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Just cos you say were all safe i,m still not takin my disguse off hahahahahahahaPig                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And I'm borrowing it when he has finished with it........   I gotta big stick with pointy bits......LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you bunch of wimps lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yes.... and your point is what exactlyLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

my lips are sealed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

I am no wimp just a coward but a live coward at that so blahTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

dont belive that hun lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption