Dr Who eh !!!!!!

55 Posts | Latest reply on 09/07/2008 10:10:15 by ghosthunter | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

one yankee uboat[fkn scene stealer's!]an your history!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

sheesh - story of my life!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

torpedoed then boarded then analysed!later on a extra cog added but analysed again an secrets exposed!                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Journey's End - WOW!!!!!! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

Is that it TeeCee???? No after show debriefing........                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Is that sarcasm, Scary??? Ermm   (I was already debriefed while watching it.... feet up on the desk, too!) Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

bet yu'd like to be there at the debriefin scary!!![might jus pop along meself!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
bostonbiceps's Profile
bostonbiceps

In: gillingham

last nights dr.who BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

I was being serious......   Donna has had her mind wiped but is still half doctor and still has the ring...I bet she comes back as the master...   And yes it was a good excuse to say debriefing!!! LMAO                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

I'd actually been to see Wanted last night and came back and watched Dr Who on iPlayer - Dr Who was better! (even without Angelina Jolie...)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lol - phew... I am scared of bleating on in these forums sometimes... I rarely actually speak in real life!   That would be fantastic, Scary - have you submitted it to the writers?   I don't know who the next Dr will be, but he has a helluva large pair of shoes to fill!   (and I thought Bernard Cribbins played his part superbly...)                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked Dr Amy Winehouse? (Tuesday July 08, 2008 10:42 AM) Amy Winehouse has been backed as the next Dr Who by the writer behind the hit sci-fi series.Executive producer Russell T Davies says he believes the time could be right for a female lead in the show.He thinks Winehouse would make "a brilliant doctor", despite her troubled private life and lack of acting experience.Davies also suggests there would be no issue for children if the main role, currently played by David Tennant, was given to a woman.But he admitted their fathers might be more thrown by the move. "They will imagine they'll have to describe sex changes to their kids. "I think fathers can describe sex changes to their children and I think they should. It's part of the world", he said.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

Where on earth (or universe) did you find that Teecee???                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

lol... oh, just on my interstellar wanderings.....   http://uk.news.launch.yahoo.com/dyna/article.html?a=/08...=l_news_dm     ..and from some of the other stuff I have been reading today, this is one of the more believable stories!!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Has anyone got an M6 bolt to fit a sonic screwdriver? Bloody cybermen broke mine!........lovely patina on it too!......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0313 seconds. There are 1142 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption